Friday, March 27, 2015

Skin Fair 2015: Pink Acid - Doretta

Skin Fair 2015: Pink Acid - Doretta
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Have you made it to Skin Fair yet? Maybe planned to double back for a few more goodies? Their's still time!

Today I'm showing off the BEAUTIFUL skin by Pink Acid named "Doretta." I'm showing it off with my The Mesh Project - Babydoll head.

Doretta comes in Pink Acid's usual pretty 5 tones, ranging from pale to dark. I LOVE stores that don't leave us colored girls out. <3

In addition, SO many appliers are included!
The Mesh Project - Head, Body
Maitreya - Lara
Slink Physique, Hands, Feet
Wowmeh
Azz
Lolas Tangos
Baby Bump
Loud Mouth
Nyam Nyam
Soul Kissers
..and more!

Like seriously, what else could you need!

Visit Skin Fair for a free demo! [X

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Here is high-quality restaurant equipment at low prices and pakastekaapit. So, I recommend to check it.