Sunday, January 18, 2015

.Bashful.

.Bashful.
[Larger View [X]

Hello lovies!

I planned to make this outfit look super sweet, but it turned a bit...bittersweet. Oh well! I Love it! I probably won't keep it though, just something I wanted for this post lol.

There are SO many new kawaii things on the grid right now, omg. I cannot. Worth noting is Kawaii Project, packed with the cuteables! I think my favorite for this look is this hoodie by Sweet Thing. I normally hate hoodies in SL (with the hood up) because it can be hard to find a hair to fit under there lol, but I seemed to have a stroke of luck in trying this new hair called "Dizzie", by LCKY.

Oh! As usual, I have once again changed my photo style. I don't know what i'm doing guys. I hope this isn't too annoying, lol!

I hope you all are doing well! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: [LCKY] Dizzie / Style 1 [Oneword [X]*New*
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Snow
Eyebags: [okkbye] [X] Rough Night - Eyebags
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

Create an Outfit: 
Hoodie: Sweet Thing. Sweet Fawn Hoodie [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*
Boots: .The Sugar Garden. Snow Bunny Boot - Pinku [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*

Accessories:
Mask: *BOOM* Warmy Panda Breather Mask (black) RARE >gacha< [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*
Collar: ALTAIR* Master's pet - sweet collar RARE [OMGacha [X]*New*
Scarf: *MishMish* My Kawaii Heart Scarf [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*
Cup: [Razzberry Inc] Cupcake Cocoa [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*
Fox: Birdy - Bashful Fox - Pink [Kawaii Project [X] ] *New*
Floral Crown: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Bunny Hairclip: ALTAIR* [X] bun bunny clip .white.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks pretty sweet to me :D