Thursday, November 06, 2014

Mochiboo

Mochiboo
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello cuties!

I simply adore made uniforms, so here is another maid post! Yay!

The mochi bears are by Mish Mish, and are extra cute as always! These are the included decor versions, but there are others such as holdables and mounts! Omg...If you love cute mmos you'll love the mount version.

The maid outfit is by Mikunch, and I love it! The texturing is very nice, and it comes with options for the apron! It also has items like the nekomimi headress and the plate of food included!

Okay...so I'm kind of loving on this skin yo. It's by Birdie Story, a brand I had yet to hear of until now. I played the gacha on a whim, and wow...I also want to go back and play it another time or two lol. I really love the lips; the lips on a skin are soooooo important to me. <3

Last but not least...Bringing the wow is LCKY with her newest hair, Janine! I'm telling you guys, when I saw it I nearly flipped my shit. Like, on the real. It. Is. Amazing. Too much love for this. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses + Props:
Right Pose: {Mango Cheeks} Frenchie Pose Set [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*
Mochi Animals: *MishMish* Mochiboo - Deco Extra [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*
Plate: Mikunch - omu rice [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: *_M.birdie story_*Bongsook skin 12 >gacha< [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*
Hair: [LCKY] [X] Janine *New*
Brown Eye: !Chop Shop! [X] Ulzzang
Face Decal: NEO** : Pastel Horror - Play with us >gacha< [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress/Apron/NekoHeadress: Mikunch - Apron dress (black [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*
Boots: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Gyaru Knee Boots - White (small-medium)

ACCESSORIZED:
Noodle Cat: *Tentacio* Lazy cat [Xiasumi [X] ] *New*
Collar: ALTAIR* [X] hime collar .white. >includes RLV version<

SHAPE-SHIFTING:
Tail: {Lemon Tea} (Two Cats One Cup ) Somali Neko Tail

1 comments:

Unknown said...

my precious bae <3 you are so kawaiii >///< great post