Friday, August 22, 2014

Bone X Decora.

Bone X Decora.
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Yesss i'm back so soon! Lol!

While hanging out with Kyle, I worked on an outfit slowly throughout the day, and thought i'd share it! Lots of newness, and few events you should take a peek at!

My hair by Olive is just so sassy, much love for that. I think it adds lots of attitude to my look.

 I also love when NI.JU releases new items. I swear, her items go with nearly any attire, are often (almost always?) unisex too. <3

And finally, I would like to point out something I released recently, that I am VERY proud of. The cute little bone hair accessories! Much love for them! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: .Olive. the Harvest Hair [N21 [X] ] *New*
Finger Smudges/Nails: [NI.JU] Smudgy Fingers *New*

Create an OUTFIT:
Sweater: .Atomic. {Charlotte Sweater} Set 5  [N21 [X] ] *New*
Socks: [ abrasive ] Sugarbone Thigh Highs ( Blackout ) >gacha<
Shoes: Blah. (My Sweet Skull Platforms) Pink [District 5 [X] ] *New*

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bone Hairpins: {Amai} Bone Decora. Sprinkles - Inusweets [RARE] [Gacha Mania [X] ] *New*
Collar: . Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar [La Metallique [X] ] *New*
Horns + X (rotates): [NI.JU] Zeydda Horns . abyss *New*
Horns: [Virtual Nirvana] Melt Horns
Tie: [Virtual Nirvana] Pinned & Tied 
Bone Headband: .random.Matter. - BoneHead [bone] [common] >gacha<
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] (My Toxic Patch) Black/Pink
Ankle Wings: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Batty Wing  - Pink

SHAPE-SHIFTing:

Tail: <HYPERBOREA> Devil Tail - Black
Wings: [Lonesome Dolls 2] Imp Wings

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're breataking~ Great job

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I can;t find this tie anywhere? How do we get it?

Anonymous said...

How do you do to have long nails like that ? ♥