Monday, June 02, 2014

Cult.

Cult.
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! I have a darkly-inclined outfit for you today!

Yesterday Kyle took me out on a LOVELY date! We had lunch at our favorite Asian restaurant, caught a trolley and rode around for the fun of it, bought a Black Butler-themed cup and a cute Alpaca plush, watched Maleficent (omg it was soooo good!), and finished things off with some Chipotle for dinner. *-* I had such a great time having some good quality time with Kyle. <3

So, I was in the mood to make Inu a "dark" look! It's been a bit of a while since I shredded away the pink for classic black. ;)

As I mentioned in my last post, I know that some of these aren't exactly >new< anymore, but I haven't blogged much lately so i'm catching up! 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Background: .::Lust Rage::. Cast A Spell
Poses: Maru Maru

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. Baby :: C tone
Face/Neck/Arms Oil: Clemmm - Oil Slick *New* [The Dark Style Fair [X] ]
Hair: .ploom. Faye- Pastels
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Black Swan
Eye/Lip Makeup: Lovely Disarray - Haunted Souls  *New* [The Dark Style Fair [X] ]
Tattoo Bats: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Free Batt

Create an OUTFIT:
Corset: Compulsion - 'Haylee' corset Black *New*
Skirt: !SW! Peekaboo Skirt
Socks/Shoes: >Hyperion Créations< - SHARON

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black
Necklace: {Witches&Rats} Croix Necklace - Dark o1 *New* [Suicide Dollz [X] ]
Harness: +Spellbound+ Cult Harness // Small // Black  *New* [The Dark Style Fair [X] ]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Horns: {Amai} [X] Demon's Halo. Bare - Black  *New*
Hands: Remarkable Oblivion - Azrael - Wrought  *New* [The Dark Style Fair [X] ]
Butt: *Luck.inc* Cute Azz
Shoulder Fur: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders[Black]
Wings: Illusions: *~*Chibi Demon Wing

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A great date results in a sexy dark demoness? I need to take you out on more dates ~