Saturday, March 01, 2014

Ero-Peekaboo

Ero-Peekaboo
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Peek-a-boo! I-see-boobs!

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! Today I bring you some more newness for Whore Couture 3, as well as some other nice items!

I'd like to start off this post by welcoming a store that i've been eyeballing on the marketplace, to the grid. I'm uncertain of how long it has been around exactly compared to when I discovered it, but I am under the impression that it can still be counted as a "new" store, give or take.

This store I am referring to is called, "Buttery Toast." [X] Besides making you hungry every time you mention this store's name, it has some really kawaii things! Both my thigh-highs and crown are from this store! The owner seems to fancy kawaii leg-wear so i'll definitely be keeping my eye on it!

In other news, as I mentioned before, more Whore Coutureness! I posted a few pieces yesterday [X], so please be sure to check that out as well before you make your journey to the land of...er..whore...I'm going to stop now. Anyway, creds below!

Have an awesome weekend!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Event: Whore Couture 3 [X]
Dates: March 1st (Open Now!) - 31st

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Kotoko :: C tone :: NoBust :: Blonde :: NT - Soft Body
Tango Skin Fix: .The Sugar Garden. Skin Underlayer for prim breasts C
Eyeshadow: .The Sugar Garden. Doki Doki Eyeshadow - White >gacha<
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Ulzzang
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair *New* [WCF3]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Face Stickers: [MAGIC NOOK] Harajuku Stickers (Fruity)

PAINful Decor:
Tattoo Breasts: Blah [X] - My Shooting Star Tattoo - Babypink >Tango Applier Only<

Create an OUTFIT:
Sweater: .The Sugar Garden. Bite Me Sweater - Pink >Yes, it is fully rigged< *New* [WCF3]
Top: -Suicidal Unborn!- Velvet Top BLACK *New* [WCF3]
Shorts: -Suicidal Unborn!- Nydale Shorts AQUA/PINK *New* [WCF3]
Socks: .:Buttery Toast:. Them Bones - Black/Whitebones *New Store*
Shoes: Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Latex Pink *New* [WCF3]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: .:Buttery Toast:. Ickle Crown - Black/Blue >gacha< *New Store*
Hairbow: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Pink
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] (My SweetPatch) Pink/Violet
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Pendent: .Olive. [X] the Scout's Heart Pendent - Chibi Power RARE >gacha<
Bellychain: BabyDoll. Belly Chain / Princess pk.2 *New* [WCF3]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Ears: [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Azz: *Luck.inc* Cute Azz
Wings: Illusions - *~*Chibi Demon Wing
Horns + Chain w/Crown Pendent: .ARISE. Chain Horns / Crown *New* [WCF3]
Tail: Sinful Needs [X] Mesh Tail, H-Spaded Short, Chubby Bare

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My body was not ready for this * twitches*.. this has to be one of your best outfits *///////////*

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wasn't gonna buy those shoes...but you made em look so good I had to go back and get them. It's your fault, you did this! D:<