Friday, February 28, 2014

Tokyo XXX Princess

Tokyo XXX Princess
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! I have some newness to share!

RL has been kicking my butt, but I'm still trying to blog! Yay!

Today's newness includes some things available now, but a couple things you'll have to wait a bit for!

You may have heard that it's that time of year again ladies; Whore Couture Fair is back!

This is my first year participating, and I am thrilled! I'm wearing just a couple items to give you a tiny taste for now, but don't worry, i'll be blogging more of my favs!

Event: Whore Couture Fair 3
Dates: March 1st - March 31st

[Larger View [X] ]

Before I get to the creds, here are a few hairs I've been meaning to show you by *Milk* [X]. These are NOT WCF3 exclusives.
(Left to right)

*Milk* Hair~ High End Hippy
*Milk* Hair~ Fossil
*Milk* Hair~ This Natural Santana
*Milk* Hair~ Star Child [Kustom9 [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Events: 
Suicide Dollz [X]
Whore Couture Fair 3 [Opens March 1st [X]]

Pose Bodyshot: Glitterburps - Baby Got Back

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. Kotoko :: C tone
Tango Skin Fix: .The Sugar Garden. Skin Underlayer for prim breasts C
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Tokyo *New* [WCF3]
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Ulzzang
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Nails: Pretty Liar [X] Beyond The Galaxy >Slink Hands/Feet Only<

PAINful Decor:
Earrings: [Atooly] Haley Star Hoops - White *New* [Suicide Dollz]

Create an OUTFIT:
Top: alterego I xxx rated - top - pink *New* [WCF3]
Skirt: L!KE - Unzip Me Skirt - LEOPARD [VIOLET] *New* [Suicide Dollz]
Shoes: [L.Warwick] [X] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- Pink *New*

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Hairbow: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Pink
Collar: .The Sugar Garden. Chained Hearts Collar - Pink
Wings Ankles: .The Sugar Garden. Cupids Wing - Pink >Part of: Cupid Creepers Shoes<
Dango: {Amai} Dango. [X] Hanami
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] (My SweetPatch) Pink/Violet
Bellychain: BabyDoll. Belly Chain / Princess pk.2 >Texture Change< *New* [WCF3]
Ring: [Pretty Liar] Moody Ring - Princess >Texture Change< *New* [Suicide Dollz]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Mesh Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Cute Azz Thicker Legs
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Ears: [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Horns: Noodles - Magnificent Horns RARE >gacha<
Tail: Sinful Needs [X] Mesh Tail

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd xxx you <3 You look so.. yum my little princess <3

Inuoko Shikami said...

@kyle O/////////O