Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mommy...There are Humans Under My Bed...

Mommy...There are Humans Under My Bed...

Hello peeps! I have some really fab things for you!

Okay so...most of the new stuff is from the event "Suicide Dollz", but there is some other newness as well!
I planned to tell you my favorite piece from this round, but I really can't choose! lol I will say that Suicide Dollz is currently one of my favorite bi-weekly events! I don't think that there are very many quality darkly-inclined reoccurring events. :(

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Suicide Dollz [X]<
Nails: :Zombie.Suicide: Zandra Claws tipped - Female Slink Casual >Modded<
Tattoo: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - My Own Doll TATTOO
Bodysuit: L!KE - My Sweetest Goodbye Body [PURPLE DRANK]
Hat: [geek.] Mad Robot Beanie -Black-
Choker: tapi :: satin choker
Plushie: Candy Crunchers - Neko Dark plushie - black

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: *Milk* [X] Hair~Cosmos Clinic *New*
Eyes: !Chop Shop! Little Angels - Iced >rare< *New* [OMGacha [X] ]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Eye/Lip Black Makeup: Lovely Disarray - Underworld Allegiance

Create an OUTFIT:
Corset: [Auxiliary] Grimm - Corset - Black
Shrug: C h a r y . - Coles Shrug (Black) *New* [The Boobies Show [X] ]
Shorts: Geek [X] - My Broken Boy Shorts - Black
Socks: C h a r y . - BLK Slouchy Socks [The Azz Show]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] - (My Toxic Patch) Black/Violet
Pendent: .Olive. [X] - the Scout's Heart Pendent - Chibi Power RARE >gacha<

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Legs/Ass: *Luck.inc* Cute Azz
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Ears: [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Again my inu shows dark colors are sexy on girls <3