Friday, January 03, 2014

Bubblegum Vanity | Oh My Gacha

Bubblegum Vanity | Oh My Gacha
Hello peeps! Today I have some newness from Oh my Gacha! Woo!

So I have a LOT to share with you during the course of today, and I can only hope I have time to get through most of it. With that said, please don't be mad that if I leave a few things uncredited. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Pose: (vix.) [X]

>Oh My Gacha [X] <
Shirt: ~ Kawaii ~ 7 Deadly Sins Shirts - Vanity
Hair: [geek.] Gamer-Leftovers -Foodcart Pink- Common BG
Goggles: [geek.] BurnWifMe Goggles -Pink-
Scarf: Tentacio - Panda scarf - RARE
Bag: Tentacio - leather clutch purple
Plush Kitty:  .::C.C. Kre-ations:..  - {Nyan~ Candy} plushie orig mesh
Plush Deer: alterego I huggable rudy - sit - snowflake pink "wear"
Antlers: alterego I snowflake headband3 - pink

>Other Credits<
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone :: NoBust :: Blonde :: NT - Soft Body
Gum: [PinkFuel] - Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Opaque - Color Change)
Shoes: .The Sugar Garden. - Bubbles Heels - Pink R - SLINK High

0 comments: