Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh Baby!

Oh Baby!

Hello peeps! Today, I decided that is was about time I showed you TSG's Baby 2.0!

Happy Monday! I just back from the dentist, and you know we all LOVE seeing the dentist on Monday \o/! My mouth hurts ._.'. I figured that i'd finally post this, in hopes of helping myself pass this pain, with cute!

Before I begin, I should mention that I am wearing my usual favorite blush/freckles/moles, which are NOT included with this skin.

Oh the nostalgia! So if you've been into The Sugar Garden's skins since at least late 2012/early this year, then you've probably seen the super cute skin, Baby. I fell in love with Baby the minute I tried it on. It was just..wow. The face was simply adorable, and the lips? The lips helped me form the shape I have today. One could say that I owe Baby. <3

TSG has recently released an update for Baby, "Baby 2.0." This update brings Baby up to "code" with her current skins.

Update LOG (Made By TSG Owner):
~The old Baby skin line only included 3 eyebrow options - the Baby 2.0 has all 5 now
Old baby did not have tummy shading options and only came in 4 tones, now Baby 2.0 has all the options and tones our newer skins have to offer. We also adjusted some facial shading and more realistic looking eyelids to help blend the skins better overall :)
~If you own the old baby skins, Baby 2.0 is still worth a try. The difference is quite noticeable!
~Previous loud mouth appliers for baby still work though !♥

Inu's Personal Opinion:
Wow. I know that I have some history with Baby, but this update is WELL worth it if you used to love Baby, or are new to Baby. The shading of the face has been improved tons, and you don't need new appliers if you own any from her recent skins.

[ TP TO: The Sugar Garden [X] free demos! ]

- Inuoko Shikami ._. ow..

>Events<
Frost [X]

BODYshop:
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 39
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Dolly Eyes - Dark Amber
Skin Fixer: .tsg. Skin Underlayer for prim breasts C

Create an OUTFIT:
Outfit (Left): Blah. (My Lovable Pois Lingerie) Baby *Newish*  [Azz Show [X] ]
Outfit (Right): Blah. (My Antique Lace Lingerie) Pink *Newish* [The Boobies Show [X] ]
Shoes (Left): .tsg. Jingle Heels - Pink -SLINK Medium- *New* [Frost]
Shoes (Right): Blah. (My Charming Pumps ) Baby (SLink High Feet) *New* [Frost]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: .{yumyums}. Cakey Crown {Pretty Pretty Princess} *Newish* [Frost]
Collar: Store Closed. :(
Belly Chain: <-Puncture-> Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz /w more inner thighs
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::

3 comments:

Riri said...

Sexy, Inu! Love it! <3

Unknown said...

NNNNGHHH!!!! >////////<

Inuoko Shikami said...

@ Dori - Tysm!! <3

@ Kyle - ;D <3