Monday, November 18, 2013

Suicide Dollz Round 1

Suicide Dollz Round 1

Hello peeps! I have a new event for you all! :D

I had a good weekend! I went to a family birthday party with Kyle, and it was quite fun even though i'm still sort of under the weather.

Yesterday Kyle and I just hung out together, and watched some anime too. We started watching Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, and I can't wait to watch more! We also watched all of Pokemon: Origins. I can't remember the last time I watched Pokemon, but it was awesome watching this (very short) series because it's based off of the original games. Because of this, the main character isn't Ash, but Red instead. I seriously wish there were more episodes, but well...I'm simply happy that it was made in general!

As of yesterday (I know, i'm a day late, sue me) the new event, "Suicide Dollz" is now open! Suicide Dollz is an event that was created for smexy ladies who have a bit of a "dark edge" to their style. I was so happy when I found out about this event, because, well...self explanatory? :D Lol!

Suicide Dollz is a bi-weekly event, so while you do have time to go take a look, don't wait toooo long!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Suicide Dollz Exclusives [X]<
 Lingerie: L!KE - Lady Lust Set [CANDY/WHITE]
 Face chain: .Mes Sucreries. The Cross Chain
 Necklace: {PopTart} Creep Necklace (Pink Dust)
 Garter: [geek.] Abbiekins Garter -black-
 Horns: *Milk* Fiend Horns - Black

 Bodysuit: GRAVES - Advance Bodysuit
 Mask: :: Axix :: GaGa Mask
 Cow Collar: tapi :: moo collar (RLV Scripted)

>Other Credits<
BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Bunny :: C tone
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Harlie *New*
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Black Swan
Fades: - Chary - Fades. (black)
Eyeshadow: Lovely Disarray [X] - Wet Eye Shadow: Inu-Inu Cotton Candy
Lipcolor: [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout Lipstick

PAINful Decor:
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison [X] - Atonement Piercings

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Piercing Belly chain: <-Puncture-> Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wear the cutest stuff!! I swear you are my favorite blogger lol.

Inuoko Shikami said...

Awwh tysm!!! <3