Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Rockabilly Geek

Rockabilly Geek

Hello peeps! Today I have some rockabilly newness for you all!

Hellosss! I had a good weekend, by why did it have to end so soooonn? D: I mean, it's already Tuesday..jeez. Kyle and I spent the night at a friend's, where there was a Halloween party! Everyone dressed up too, and it was a lot of fun! I wore neko ears/tail/collar, and a lolita dress! :D

There is a new fair that started recently, the "Rockabilly Fashion Fair." I love themed events, as they tend to be pretty inspiring! This is rockabilly geek-style at it's finest. ;) <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
The Rockabilly Fashion Fair [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - Europa - 03 A
Hair: *Milk* [X] Hair~Eva *New*
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Exposure
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint ~ sweet heart

PAINful Decor:
Septum Ring: Cobrahive - N-Swirl
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison [X] - Atonement Piercings

Create an OUTFIT:
Bodysuit: Mad Echo - Bow Bodysuit - Pink *New* [Rockabilly]
Shorts: alterego I lowrise shorts - pants - pinkgiraffe *New* [The Azz Show [X] ]
Socks: .The Sugar Garden. Prissy Ruffle Sock - Sheer White *New* [Kustom9 [X] ]
Shoes: Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Black *New*  [Rockabilly]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: Blah. (My Billys Glasses) Black *New*  [Rockabilly]
Horns Large: Noodles - Magnificent Horns RARE >gacha<
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips - Short
Ring: [geek.] Rock-A-Knucks -Dolly- *New*  [Rockabilly]
Bellychain: <-Puncture-> Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

0 comments: