Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pastel Goth

Pastel Goth

Hello peeps! I have some newness for you!

I've been rather busy with holiday stuff, but I managed to find some time to post, yay! Jadezilla did a "Pastel Goth" style outfit..umm..I don't remember when, but it was cute lol. When I saw this adorable tank dress by Vincue (creds below), I was super inspired to come up with a bit of a Pastel Goth inspired look of my own, yay! \o/

The Sailor Moon (or should I say, Sailor Chibi Moon) inspired pendent...What can I say...I just...can't...TAKE IT OFF. I've been wearing it ever since I got it. Like..seriously...something might be wrong with me lol. It's super cute! The only catch here is that it is in a gacha, so...good luck, and happy trading!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Geeks'n'Nerds Fair [X

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Maya Mesh Hair - Golden >gacha< *New* [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]
Eyes: [Buzzeri] [X] - Dolly Eyes - Dark Amber *New Store!*
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINful Decor:
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison [X] - Quixotic Piercing

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress + Cardi: * VinCue [X] ~ Tank+Dress+Cardi >had slight problem with cardi's alpha, demo< *New*
Panties: *Luck.inc* Naughty Pantie Bubble Gum
Socks Black: RaMa RoWanberry - Knee-Nylon X-Ray Socks
Socks Pink: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: *Crazy Kitty* High sexy sneakers

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: -UtopiaH- My Little Dolly Headband Bubblegum
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband - Black
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Bracelet White: Remarkable Oblivion - Philippines Relief Bracelet *New* [Typhoon Haiyan Fund raiser [X] ]
Necklace Unicorn: ~ Kawaii ~ [X] - Rainbow Unicorn Necklace RARE (Adult size) >gacha<
Collar: No Longer Sold. :(
Earrings: [Atooly] Milana's Mushroom Earrings - Pink >gacha< *New* [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]
Necklace Heart: .Olive. the Scout's Heart Pendent - Chibi Power RARE >gacha< *New* [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]
Bracelet Black: .Olive. the Scout's Tiara Bracelet - Mini Moon Gem / Onxy >gacha< *New* [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]
Ring: .Olive. the Scout's Tiara Ring - Mini Moon Gem / Onxy >gacha< *New* [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Horns: [][]Trap[][] Splintered Horns
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black