Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Maaaaahhhmmmmm!

Maaaaahhhmmmmm!
[Click Here For Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Meet my SL mahm!

My mahm and I often like to wear the same things, so she came up with an idea: What if we took pics of her raiding my closet? As you can see, I'm all "Mahhhmmmm!", and she's all, "Whatttttt? What did I do?" Lol. You're not innocent mahm!

[Click Here to View Larger [X] ]

Both:
Top: [Pretty Liar] Trisha Duo Halter - StrawberryMilk [Silicone [X] ]
Shorts: [Pretty Liar] [X] - Denim Dukes
Body Oil: .The Sugar Garden. Body Oil [The Azz Show [X] ]
Choker: Blah. [X] - (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (petal) [Shoetopia Charity [X] ]
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz

Inu:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] - Kawaii Orange
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] Face Stars . rainbow >gacha<

Piercings Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Eyepatch: Blah. (My SweetPatch) Pink/Violet
Necklace Unicorn: ~ Kawaii ~ [X] - Pink Unicorn Necklace
Bellychain: <-Puncture-> Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Garter: *MUKA* [X] - Garter Love

Horns: [][]Trap[][] Splintered Horns Dark
Tail: Sinful Needs [X] - Mesh Tail, H-Spaded Short, Chubby Bare

Mahm:
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Snowflake *VIP Gift*
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Boccaccio
HairBow: The Secret Store - Knitted hair bow
Headpiece/Necklace: Amala - Pearl Drop Headpiece/Necklace

0 comments: