Friday, August 02, 2013

Dress Code

Dress Code
Hello peeps! Inu's ready for kawaii class!

TGIF everyone! Gawd, I love saying that! Today I have some kawaii goodies to share with you all! Yay!

I modded this shape a little. Will I keep it? I'm not sure. I wanted to see if I liked having my eyes this way, so this is sort of "my test." I like them, but i'm not used to them, so I'm..hesitant. I think i'll keep the shape for now, instead of tossing it.~

>Skirt + Socks @ Katat0nik [X]<
Skirt: *katat0nik* - (fatpack) Tulle Skirt
Socks: *katat0nik* - Patterned Garter Socks #2 - (melon) 

We have some awesome newness at Katat0nik! Yay! So, remember the super kawaii school uniform she made with the pretty tulle skirt [X]? Well, she has released a version with JUST the skirt, so you're able to wear it with anything! Yay! She even set out a waistband for free, in case you wish to wear a waistband with it. ;) She also made some very cute socks, that go perfectly with this skirt! Woot!

PS: Funny non-related video at the end of creds, lol!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] [X] - Harley <Caramel>
Lipcolor: [Pink Fuel] - Harley Sheer Gloss <Caramel> - Dolly Pink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Kimbra *New*
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Kawaii Orange
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2 Black
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Blazer + Shirt: [monso] - My School Look - Blazer
Panties: *Luck.inc* - Naughty Pantie Bubble Gum
Shoes: Blueberry - Knee High Sneaker Boots - Candy

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: VCO - Bonny Bunny Band 09 >gatcha<
Mask: {PopTart} [X] - Sleepy Mask (Panda) >gatcha<
Choker: Blah. [X] - (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet
Necklace: *katat0nik* [X] - (Big Alice) Wonderland Pendant RARE >gatcha<
Ring Small + Nail Polish: Blah. - (My Love Ring) + Bright Nail Polish - Baby Pink *New* [SL Fashion Week [X] ]
Ringpop: {PopTart} [X] - Ringy Pop (CottonCandy) RARE >gatcha<
Eyepatch: Blah. - (My SweetPatch) - Pink/Violet *New* [The Box [X] ]
Phone: VCO - bunny phone (RARE1) >gatcha< *New*

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cord
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers



0 comments: