Friday, August 09, 2013

Daddy's Little Princess...Reborn

Daddy's Little Princess...Reborn

Hello peeps! Today, Inu's daddy's little princess~


TGIF everyone! Weekend! Woo! 

I created this outfit while hanging out with some of my SL family. I asked my dad, "am I scary daddy? :D", in which he replied, "Noo not to me!" Darn, didn't even faze him...Oh well!

Romper: *katat0nik* - Dandita Romper - blush - Too. Darn. Cute. I've wanted a new romper in SL for a while now, but well; I can't quite say that i've seen many mesh rompers in SL? Hmm. Well, if i've seen some, I guess I didn't very much like them. But this new one by Katat0nik? Too cute! Grab it on discount @Collabor88 [X]

Happy weekend!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Black Fair [X]
Collabor88 [X]
Make Lemonade [X]
SL Fashion Week [X]
Woodland Gatcha [X]

Poses:
Closeup: The Secret Hideout - Sweetie
Body: Blah [X] - Model Pose Pack 2

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: ""D!va"" - Hair "Layla" (Type B)(Black Amber) *New* [Collabor88]
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Nails: Blah. - (My Nail Polish) - Black Pointy Set >Slink Nails< *New* [Black Fair]

PAINful Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Blush >Slink Medium Feet Req.< *New* [Collabor88]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Peacock: *MishMish* - White Peacock - The Dazzle *New* [Collabor88]
Tiara: Candy Crunchers [X] - Tiara - Silver - Rose
Goggles: Remarkable Oblivion [X] - Sandstorm - WarTorn
Eyepatch: Blah. - (My Toxic Patch) Black/Pink *New* [Black Fair]
Mask: [ContraptioN] - Masks: Compass Riot default *New* [Make Lemonade]
Earrings: Remarkable Oblivion - Arsenal - Silver
Collar: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Collar - marshmallow >RLV<
Necklace Unicorn: ~ Kawaii ~ Rainbow Unicorn Necklace - RARE >gatcha< [Woodland Gatcha]
Necklace Taurus: .Olive. [X] - the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Taurus - Gold
Bracelets: .Olive. - the sometimes Bear Trap Bracelet - Fresh Sheets White Metal/Deep Depths Black Metal
Rings: O.M.E.N - Ring of Dark/Shine *New* [SL Fashion Week]

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Horns: [ContraptioN] - Great Taurus Horns *Default* Broken
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands/Feet: Slink - Mesh Medium Feet(Av)/Hands Elegant (Av)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Schatje Whiskers (wear)

3 comments:

Rik Gervasi said...

Maybe a chopped off hand or arm (lets keep it decent) between those jaws? I do think its scary though! Well done :-)

Inuoko Shikami said...

EWWW RIKKKKKKKKK I DON'T...UMM...ER...NOT LIKE THAT!

xD

Rik Gervasi said...

A doughnut then maybe?