Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Boyfriend Likes TBS

My Boyfriend Likes TBS

Hello peeps! Today, I just have some TBS goodies to show off, kay? More after the cut-off! :D <3

My Boyfriend Likes TBS

>The Boobies Show [X]<
[Pic 1] Dress 1: .The Sugar Garden. Denim Scrunchi Dress - Victorian
[Pic 1] Dress 2: [*Rotten Defiance*] - Threaded
[Pic 2] Top 1: *Epic* - Boobie Peasant Top {Black}>Appliers Included<
[Pic 2] Dress 3:  *Milk* - My Please Me Mini Dress - Black
[Popsicle] *Milk* - My Chilly Titties! - Banana
[All] Kisses:  {.Pixel.Dust.} - .LoveBites.

Oh yes, a new round of TBS if you haven't been yet! There are some amazing clothing pieces available this round, hee hee! I painstakingly tried my best to get pics of some of them for this post. I know the pics are not perfect, but please cut me a little slack, kay? <3

 See all the naughty kisses and hickeys I got from Kyle for wearing these goodies? ~ <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. Kotoko [X] :: C tone
Hair: eep [X]. hair 009 . strawmato3
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Dark Skies - Dark Brown [Vip Gift, May Be N/A]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ - Juicy Tint ~ sweet heart

PAINFUL Decor:
Earrings: O.M.E.N - Large Earring - Cute - Perfect Pink [SL Fashion Week [X] ]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- World of Candy >mesh<
Tattoo Heart: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Bubble: {Witches & Rats} - I <3 U - Tattoo
Tattoo Star: ~Glitterburps~ Hip Starsie

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: *Milk* [X] - My Russian Mini Skirt - Black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring - Rlv
Hairbow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow - Usagi
Bracelets: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. [X] - cubstiq LOVE

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Horns Small: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Horns Large: [Hyperbole] - Phosphorus Horn - Midnight v2
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant >Applier: TSG - Tone C<
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Applier: TSG - Tone C<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

True... I couldn't help myself after seeing what you were wearing >//////>
-Kyle Mathome