Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I'm Your Neighbor, Totoro

I'm Your Neighbor, Totoro

Hello peeps! Today, I think I may be a Totoro!

I hope you're all doing alright, and surviving the week! I have some new goodies to show you all! Yay!


Hoodie: *Milk* - Totoro Hoodie - Bubblegum - Omg. Too. Much. Cute. I love this hoodie! If you've seen and/or heard of the anime movie classic "My Neighbor Totoro," then this hoodie should look very familiar. If it doesn't ring a bell? Well, it's still super kawaii. This original mesh, baggy, hoodie comes in standard sizing in 6 pretty colors. Even better? You can pick it up now @Perfect Wardrobe discount event!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Collabor88 [X]
Mes Bric a Bracs [X]
Perfect Wardrobe [X]
SL Fashion Week [X]
The Chapter Four [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone *Newish*
Hair: eep . [X] - hair 014 . cyan
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. - Dark Skies - Dark Brown [Pay2JoinVIP Gift]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ - Juicy Tint ~ sweet heart
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Cosmos Piercing *New* [SL Fashion Week]

Create an OUTFIT:
Panties: *Milk* [X] - My Panties Undone V2 - Black
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: Blueberry - Knee High Sneaker Boots - Candy

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown Spikes: [*Rotten Defiance*] [X] - *Enchanted Crown-White & Pink* *New* [Happily Ever After
Hunt Gift 5L]
Crown Flowers: Noodles - Maelie Rose Crown Pink/Baby Blue *New* [Pay2Join VIP Gift, Mes Bric a
Bracs]
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Purse: *katat0nik* - Woody Purse (teal) *New* [C88]
Necklace Short: Violent Seduction [X] - Nihon Necklaces (Kawaii Teal) >gatcha< *New*
Necklace Long: :NuDoLu: - Portable de Matriochka Ruban rose (necklace) >gatcha< *New* [The Chapter Four]

Spare PARTS:
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

2 comments:

Ragnakay said...

OMG!!!
WANT
I love this outfit so much *______*

Anonymous said...

My Totoro <3

-Kyle Mathome