Monday, June 03, 2013

Run Devil Run

Run Devil Run

Hello peeps! Today, Inu's ready for class! How cute! 

It's been a while since Inu's used that facial expression! Haha. I think it's my favorite expression on her. It seemed appropriate because, she's always serious about her dark-magic studies!

Guys..i'll be honest with you; i've done quite a bit of shopping, and I honestly couldn't contain it all in one post! I kept running out of attachment points! Okay, I do that often, but not so fast! @.@...But that's okay, there's always another day, right?

I really love how this outfit turned out! So much! I've already saved it, so I can wear it again! I really looked like my SL daughters' sister instead of mom, so Kyle and I cracked a few jokes about me being his kid. xD It was all in good fun. <3

Where do I begin to talk about the awesome stuff i'm wearing!? Ugh!

Outfit + Glasses + Pencils: *katat0nik* - Imaginative Schoolgirl Outfit (lt blue) - Okay i'll be honest; I wasn't so sure about this outfit by looking at the vendors. I'd like to say...I'M SO SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU, YOU SUPER KAWAII OUTFIT! It's just too adorable! I kinda..don't want to...take it off now...Lol, you can find this at: Numberology [X]

Book: c( Two Cats One Cup) - Textbook - Book of Shadows - Oooo this collection of books! They're too cute! I've always wanted a cute spell-book to carry around SL, hee hee! Many different books, even stacks! Also, a few holding scripts are included (not shown), hee hee. These are SUPER great for roleplay, or just for photos! This can be found at: Mes Brics a Bracs [X]
(Hand sparkles credited below!)


Skin: Fresh Face [X] - Poppy - (Left to right) Snow, Natural, Olive - Ooooo as usual, I fell for a Fresh Face skin in tone Snow! Too kawaii! Different cleavage options, as well as  Lolas! Tangos skin appliers included! I'm wearing my favorite blush, as well as favorite makeup, lol. Sorry, I felt too cute to take it off! >.< <3

Hair + Bows: eep . [X] - hair 012 - (Left to right) Cyan, Purple, Strawmato3 - This. hair. is. too. kawaii! Yes, eep. has released another kawaii hairstyle! I'm really in love with the adorableness of this hair, as well as the cute little texture-change bows it comes with! I think it goes very well with this outfit, hee hee! I REALLY hope that eep. continues to release kawaii-styles on a regular basis. <3

I could probably talk about way more items, but I would like to start my day at some point! Lol! Happy..er..Monday..*cough*

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
The Arcade: [X]
Mes Brics a Bracs: [X]
Numberology: [X]
The Box: [X]

Poses:
Full-Body: c( Two Cats One Cup ) [X] - Kawaii Poses *New*
Closeup: Blah [X] - Clutch Pose 2 >Sold with any Blah. clutch purse<
Face-Shots: Glitterati

Decoration:
Pillows: Candy Crushers [X] - Face Pillows  *New*

BODYshop:
Eyes: The Sugar Garden [X] - Star Gazer Ice Blue L, Pink R
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Knee Sparkle + Blush: {Sugar Heart} - Knee Blushers
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Panties: *L.inc* - Naughty Pantie - Bubble Gum
Boots: Poptart [X] - Chibi Winged Boots (PinkWhtWing/KawaiiMix) RARE >gatcha<

ACCESSORIZE ME:
Hairclips: V!V - Kawaii Klip *New*
Mask: {PopTart} [X] - Sleepy Mask (Panda) >gatcha<
Earrings: :Paper.Doll: - Flight Earrings: Unicorn *New* [Mes Brics a Bracs]
Choker: Blah. - (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet >No RLV Scripts!< *New* [The Box]
Necklace: [tea.s] - Like a Sir Necklace - Silver/Onyx *New*
Bracelets Spiked: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Bubblegum *New* >Attach to Arm< [Free2Join Groupgift]
Bracelet Rainbow: *BOOM* - Knit Friendship Bracelet (neon) >gatcha< *New* [The Arcade]
Ringpop: {PopTart} [X] - Ringy Pop (CottonCandy) RARE >gatcha<

Spare PARTS:
Halo: [*Rotten Defiance*] - *Guardian Angel Halo* *New* [Numberology]
Horns Pink: [ Vainglory ] - Simplicity Horns - PINK *New*
Horns Black: .Mes Sucreries. - Degraded Horns - Black *New* [Numberology]
Ears: [][]Trap[][] - Beastie Humans
Tail: Sinful Needs ~ Mesh Tail, Spaded, Bare
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY PRINCESS*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle *New*
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: