Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mother of Sin

Mother of Sin

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko is *trying* to represent all 7 of the Deadly Sins.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Did you miss me yesterday? If you remember what I said in my last post, then you know that Kyle and I went to the zoo! It was SO much fun! The animals were all so very cute! What animal did I like seeing the most? Hmm...Well, there were two goats that sat riggghhhtt next to eachother! I'm not sure what their genders where, but they looked to be quite familiar with one another! As for something more "exotic"...I would have to say, the flamingos. They always seem to be entertaining, 'cause every time I visit the zoo, two of them get into an argument...I sometimes find it hard to believe pink poofs on sticks actually get into confrontations...

*Begins to wonder how many readers actually care about how Kyle and I spend our time*...Hmm. Perhaps I'll do a poll one day. Anyway! Fashion time!

As I worked on this outfit, Kyle asked me what "Seven Deadly Sin(s)" I was trying to represent. A friend also tried guessing a few of them himself, haha. In the end, I wasn't sure, so I tried to squeeze a bit of all of them into one outfit. On the spot, I came up with the name, "Mother of Sin." I think it has a nice ring to it, and describes this outfit quite well. :)

Hair: ""D!va"" - Hair "Mimi" - This hair! Omg! You just don't know how much I love it! It doesn't contain mesh, but it doesn't make this style any less cute! I haven't been able to take it off for days! @C88!

Horns: *Milk* - My Needy Horns -Envy- - These horns really surprised me! I honestly didn't expect horns from *Milk*. The owner is so creative, and I really adore these mesh horns! @PW [X]

Mother of Sin
(Click for larger view)

It was requested that I try to do another photo "on location", so this is it! Do you know which creature has a macaroon in it's mouth like I do? :D

The Sins:
Wrath = Makeup
Envy = Necklace
Lust = Shirt
Gluttony = Macarons, Food, (an abundance of) Creatures
Sloth =  Chair, posture
Pride = "Doesn't care" relaxed posture
Greed = Shopping ~

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Collabor88 [X]
Perfect Wardrobe [X]
TDR Fusion [X]

Poses:
The Secret Hideout

Props:
Teddy: (fashionably dead) - Teddy Backpack Pal - Light Pink *New* [C88]
Food: PILOT - Burger Meal
Creatures: (fashionably dead) - Nightmare Fuel *New* [C88]
Chair: PILOT - Inflatable Chair [Pink] *New* [C88]
Macaroon Candy Set: Action - Macaron *New* [TDR Fusion]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Eyes: :Zombie.Suicide: - Wrath eyes V3
Makeup (Eyeshadow/Lip Line) - Lovely Disarray - The Ophidian *New* [Coming Soon to Cosmetic Fair]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINFUL Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Sides: .:: Delusions ::. - Lace Sides
Tattoo Leg: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: Tentacio - Deadly Sin Top - lust *New* [Perfect Wardrobe]
Skirt: [Pretty Liar] [X] - Dolly Skirt >Texture Change< *New*
Panties: *Milk* [X] - My Panties Undone V2 - Black
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Boots: Blueberry - Knee High Sneaker Boots - Candy

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: {PopTart} [X] - Deal With It Shades (Pastel Universe) nose RARE >gatcha<
Collar: c( Two Cats One Cup ) - Homemade Shock Collar
Necklace: Cute Poison - Envy Necklace Black *New* [Perfect Wardrobe]
Bangles Right: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Love Heart Bangle *New* [Collabor88]
Bangles Left: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Bubblegum [Free2Join Group Gift]

Spare PARTS:
Ears & Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears & Wrapped Cords
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant >Skin: TSG - C Tone, Nails: Atooly<
Breasts: Lolas Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin: Tsg - C Tone<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: