Friday, June 07, 2013

I REALLY Want Candy|Lush Breasts Update

I REALLY Want Candy|Lush Breasts Update

Today, Inu looks..erm...like she..erm...REALLY wants candy? o_o'

Peeepssss it's Friday! Friday! And I gotta admit; i'm feeling lazy! Soooooo let's do this!

Oh! I should also mention that I through together a few new goodies like this because I won't be posting on Monday, and I know I may not have time to get around to some of this stuff next week. Kyle and I are going to the zoo! Yay! I'm quite excited! :)


Eyes: + Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful + -  Pinku Serenity Eyes - These eyes just came out by Ali, and they're very pretty! She been on the Marketplace for quite some time, and always seems to make interesting fantasy pieces. When I saw these eyes I HAD to have them! Not only are they a lovely shade of light-pink, but the lighting and shadowing effects she used are amazing! I mean; I think my eyes look kinda like they're glowing, but no prim-attachments are used...


Tattoo Back: *katat0nik* - Sugar Rush Back Tattoo (All tones/fade options shown): Isn't this tattoo super duper cute? I can't remember the last time I had a back-tattoo, not to mention so super cute! <3

Lush Breasts - v1.4 - No no, no reason to show you my bare bewbs in this post, haha! But I wanted to point out that there is an update for your Lush Boobies! So make you go grab it! Just teleport on over to the store, and give the redelivery terminal a click!

Included in this update:
-Bug Fixes
- Clicking the name of the clothing in the HUD will allow you to input your own name for the current selected clothing
- Add/Delete functionalities for skins and nipple layers stored in the HUD
- Color Picker  now uses RGB values in addition to HSL values, as well as accepts inputed values via textbox
- Nice yet subtle breast bounce toggle for when you walk/run
- Accepts Tango SKIN appliers (not nipples though)

Some pretty nice stuff, am I right? :D This was a very nice, surprising update!

Hmm...speaking of the whole Lush v.s Tango thing...Sure, Tangos is working on a push-up version (seeing the corset seems like a real physical evidence of this), I wonder if Lush will release a "natural" version...I think if she did, I might abandon my Tangos. Why? Lush Breasts are easier to tint to get the right tone. Quite a few of the skins I own don't have Tangos skin appliers, so I use my Lush. But, I often feel odd wearing my Lush when i'm topless; I personally need more evidence of gravity...But on the flip-side, sometimes my Tangos look TOO saggy with certain tops. Going back to that Tangos corset: the breasts in the corset seem quite nice in my opinion, buuuuut I doubt i'll waste my money on a corset with breasts. I think I'll wait for the actual release, which I hope will be soon! *crosses fingers for Tangos Push-ups, and Lush Naturals*

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Funny Puppet Fair: [X]

Mes Brics a Bracs: [X]
The Arcade: [X]
The Box: [X]
WCME: [X]


BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Hair: .ploom. - Courtney - Pastels *New*
Teeth: Mine! >:O <3
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ - Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Lipstain: .:: Delusions ::. - Candy Stain - Bubble Gum
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Sides: .:: Delusions ::. - Lace Sides
Tattoo Waist: {Witches & Rats} - I <3 U - Tattoo
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: Blah. - (My Basic Shirt / I Want Candy) *New* [WCME]
Socks: *H+K* - (babypink)thin border socks
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Skirt + Suspenders: *Milk* [X] - My Miffy Skirt - Black *New*
Legwarmers: Tentacio - bunny legwarmers - pink (tall), red (short) *New* [Funny Puppet Fair]
Shoes: Izzie's - Flower Flats - black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow - Usagi
Pencils: *katat0nik* - (lt blue) Hair Pencils - Imaginative School Girl [Mes Bric a Bracs]
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
BMO Shoulder Pet: Candy Crunchers [X] - Lil Gameboy *New*
Choker: Blah. - (My Cute Spiky Choker) - Pink & Violet [The Box]
Necklace: [tea.s] - Like a Sir Necklace - Silver/Onyx
Bracelet: *BOOM* - Knit Friendship Bracelet (neon) >gatcha< *Newish* [The Arcade]
Bangles Left: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Sky + Bubblegum [Free2Join Group Gift]
Bangle Right: Noodles - Plastic Heart Bangle - Black
Clutch: Blah. - (My Studded Clutch) - Japan *New* [Mes Brics a Bracs]

Spare PARTS:
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) - Elegant >Skin: Tsg C - Nails: Atooly - Cupcake<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: