Thursday, June 20, 2013

Candy Crusher

Candy Crusher

Hello peeps! Today, is a quick peek at my current outfit!

I almost decided not to post this LOTD, because there isn't much "new", but then I reminded myself that I post LOTDs'...Meaning, i'm simply posting my current look. Also, i'm sure there are some things that may be new to you that are not new releases/new to me!

Please keep in mind that while my blog is for finding new/old outfit pieces, and styling tips, it is quite discouraging when I see people wearing almost my entire outfit! Eeek! Please guys, I work hard on my outfits; you should do the same! Be unique, not a copier! I'm flattered that you like my outfits, but it's kinda idea theft, you know? >.<'

Shoes: Violent Seduction [X] - Tacky (Pink Stripe) - Violent Seduction has a new release, so you KNOW you're going to need some linden! She released these "tacky", original mesh, "heel-less", shoes in many colors in solids and stripes! Even better? It comes with a mini-hud so that you may change the "wedge" (blue in my case) part of the shoe any color included with the hud. Buy all the shoe colors? Get all the wedge colors! Each hud also comes with standard metals for the star.~

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: Fresh Face [X] - Petunia - Snow *New*
Hair: eep . hair 015a . cyan *Newish* [Summerfest]
Eyes: Mine rawr >:O <3
Lipgcolor: ROZENA/ - Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINful Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Cyborg: Lovely Disarray [X] - This Circuitry
Tattoo Sides: .:: Delusions ::. - Lace Sides
Piercing Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: (Candy Crusher) [X] - Winky PInk Shirt *New*
Thong: .wound - Thong - Blk
Cinchers: . sugarPill . - Latex Skank Cincher
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Hairbows: little bones. - Skully Hair Bow - Black Silk
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband - Black
Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Latex Headband [Black]
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring - Rlv
Shoulder Pads: Pure Poison - Silver - Black- Spiked Military Shoulders- Left
Belly Chain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Belt: Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Black
Bracelet Left: Noodles - Vinyl Wristband Black
Bracelet Left Spikes: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Bubblegum [Free2Join Group Gift]
Bracelet Right: Tabloid - Sea story leather cuff - Black *Newish* [Summerfest]
Rings Left: O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Ring *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Ring Right: ..::DeliciouS::.. - Cyber ring

Spare PARTS:
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: Fresh Face - Snow<
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: