Sunday, May 05, 2013

Isabelle

Isabelle

Hey peeps! Today, I have a handful of new goodies to show you all!

Did you miss me? D: <3 Lol. Sorry for being away, butttt May 1st was my RL bday, so I was pretty tied up having fun, hee hee. :3 Kyle took me on a little shopping spree, and I received quite a few cool gifts around my birthday as well! It also seemed like a great time to relax a couple days. :P But that is now over, so it is time to get back into the usual flow of things. Even while I was "having fun", I kept up on some of the latest trending items anyway. ;)
Skin: Freshface [X] - Isabelle - Snow - I recently re-discovered this skin brand. I overlooked it at first, but something made me want to try a demo the second time. Love! I must admit that it's not the super-best-high-quality-skin i've EVER worn, but omg..some of it's features just tug at my heartstrings! D: <3 I love the lips the most. I threw on my favorite Izzie's gloss, plus my favorite freckles and blush, and I just..love! Even better? Each skin comes with a Lolas Tango skin applier! <3

Hair: Eep [X] - Hair 10 - Icepink - I was waiting for this style to be released! \o/ I decided to show you a sample of a few of the fades. ;D So kawaii, right? :D

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Imeka - Molly *New* [The Box [X], Event]

Bodyshop:
Eyes: Dead Apples - Shattered - Ice *New*
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 - <3 Michael J.
Makeup: .la petite morte. - cat face makeup *New* [10L, Charity]

PAINFUL Decor: 
Tattoo: SOURIRES - Maishe Black *New* [Perfect Wardrobe]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Cleavage: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage)
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: ~SugahTitz~  [X] - Lacey Mini - Cotton Candy *New*
Dress Pulled: *Milk* [X] - My Stripped Mini - Black
Panties: *Milk* - My Panties Undone V2 - Black
Stockings Black: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Stockings Pink: *H+K* - (babypink)thin border socks
Boots: SHINE - Iris Boots /Black *New*

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Viel + Spikes: +Half-Deer+ - Veil of Thorns (Black-Pink) *New* [The Box, Event]
Nekomimi: {Poptart} [X] - Kitty Ears (Black) >gatcha<
Headband Bow: -UtopiaH- - My Latex Headband [Black] >gatcha<
Collar: Lark - Kaila Collar *New*
Shoulder Pads: -Glam Affair- - Spiked Shoulder Pads Black
Cuffs: Cute Poison - Fragmented (B+W)
Ring: .Olive. [X] - the Mr. Me Stashing Ring - Silver
Cup: [yulicie] Cup - Mix Juice Tuttifrutti RARE >gatcha< *New* [XYROOM [X] ]
Bellychain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)

Spare PARTS:
Small Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black] *New*
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - {*.Chibi Oni.*} Horns *New*
Antlers: .Mes Sucreries. [X] - Bound Antlers - Black *New*
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Matte Black)

0 comments: