Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Feeling Pretty Blah.

Feeling Pretty Blah.

Hello peeps! Today, Inu's feeling pretty Blah.!
I'm not feeling the best right now ladies; pretty...blah. So! Today is just a quicky post with a few items I wanted to show off! 

Dresses: 
Blah. - (My Criss-Cross Dress ) Baby [The Big Boobies Show [X] ]
Blah. - (My Heartbeaker Dress) Pink [ Whore Couture Monthly [X] ]

New dresses by Blah.! These are some super cute dresses!! I lurve the color the most; so kawaii! There are a wide range of colors available for each dress to suit your taste-buds. Tango & Lush breast appliers sold separately.

Horns + Gummy Worm + Collar: Fluffy Bone Industries [X] - My good friend Nyma-chan opened up a new mainstore! Woot! She sat out a big box of freebies, so I HAD to pick them up. Who doesn't like a big box of copy/mod freebies that you can do just about anything with? I already had the horns, as they were an old group gift (I showed you them!), but the gummy worm is new for me. I lurve it so much. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Pose: C h a m p l o o - Cutie Pose

BODYshop:
Head: <UTILIZATOR> - M3 - Head
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: A tone
Hair: !lamb. - Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: *Milk* [X] - Lil Whore Skirt - Black
PARADISIS - Brin de Folie : Panties black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: {PopTart} [X] - Heart Sparkle Crown RARE >gatcha< *Newish*
Mask: {PopTart} - Sleepy Mask (Lil Pirate) RARE >gatcha<
Headphones: +Half-Deer+ - Etude Headphones (Peach) [The Box]
+Half-Deer+ Wish On Me Hairclip (Happiness) >Color N/A<
Glasses: *BOOM* - Minimalist Glasses (Cotton Candy) *Newish* [Collabor88]
Mouthie Flower: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - Spring Token *New* [Coming Soon, Flower Pedals Hunt]
Necklace: [ glow ] - studio Zoo Neklace (panda, silver)
Bracelet: BananaN - Kawaii bracelet
Rings: Noodles - Bunny Ring Anodized Lavender + Mint + Pink [Easter Hunt Gifts]

Spare PARTS:
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere A for Lush<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Matte Black)