Monday, April 01, 2013

Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Hello peeps! Today, Inu officially welcomes you to The Big Boobies Show!

I could troll you with some April Fools joke, but I had such a good Easter that I just can't bring myself to do it! I had a great time in RL and SL! In RL, I ate yummy food, and spent time with Kyle. We watched "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" while we ate dinner, hee hee. It was our second time seeing it, and I feel as if that movie will never get old for me, lol.

As for SL, my parents set up an egg hunt around the yard for my little sister and I. We were told that, "The Easter Bunny pooped colorful eggs all over the yard." We were rewarded with some useful goodies, and some trollish ones. It was a lot of fun! I also got a chance to spend some time with my sissy Lilleh, so it was a great day. <3

Back to fashion! I've been showing you items from The Big Boobies Show in my last few posts [X], but there are so many goodies to show you all! I had SO much fun making this outfit out of several goodies at TBBS! <3

Bodysuit Over: *Milk* - Army Bodysuit - Grey - Inu's in lurve, ladies! This original mesh bodysuit is just..I'm lost for words on just how smexy it is! The shape of the hips make me melt, and it is rigged superbly (I had to dance around in it)! If you wear smexy clothing, you HAVE to try this out; especially if you have big hips! This is most definitely my favorite piece of clothing from TBBS. <3

Bodysuit Under: [*Rotten Defiance*]* - Harness Me BodySuit-Harness - White & Black - As you could have probably guessed, Rotten Defiance is also at TBBS! I'm wearing their sexy bodsuit under my *Milk* bodysuit, hee hee! As usual, RD gives you various wearing options to suit whatever look you're aiming for!

Pasties + Jizz: Luck Inc. - Jizz Hud w/ Pasties - What's an event about bewbs without Luck Inc.? Haha. L.inc released Jizz for your tangos! There is one with pasties (shown), one without, and both include versions for light skins and dark skins. If it looks weird on you, make sure your bra layer isn't tinted pink. By default, it is pink. I haven't tried this with Lush Breasts, but i'm ASSUMING with some modding it would work.

Collar+Arm Cuffs+Leg Pockets+Backpack+Belly Buckles+Socks: Graves - G423 - Magneta - Okay..this one shocked me a bit; Graves is also at TBBS! I didn't really want to wear the full suit, but I took some of the yummy parts off of it complete my outfit. I tried to be descriptive while listing the parts above, but I think it is pretty clear which parts are Graves, lol.


Last but not least, I have some more hair to show you all (No, it's not from TBBS, lol)!

Bittersweet

Hair: eep [X] - . hair 009 . (left to right) ice01,blond01,red01,black01 - More hair from eep! I quickly fell in love with this short cut! It is adorable yet sexy at the same time, and I love how it frames Inu's face, hee hee. I decided to show you a small sample of a few available colors at eep that I may not touch on loads in the future. These are still very awesome colors, and after trying them, I am tempted to venture out a little more with eep. :D

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Glitterati - Boobtacular *New* [The Big Boobies Show]

BODYshop:
Skin + Eyelash Tattoo: Essences - Opera 01 *light rose* *New* [The Big Boobies Show]
Eyes: Clemmm - Demoneee eyes - Black
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray [X] - Liner Set #1: Doll
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Lip Gloss: JM:Mai skin_platlips - pink

PAINFUL Decor:
Piercing Mouth + Butterflies: :Zombie.Suicide: - Butterfly Kisses Piercing! *New* [Perfect Wardrobe]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Tights: *blowpop* - Fishnet Tights -Black- Rip
Shoes: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots - Black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow - Black - Plain >Tinted<
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Belt: Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Black >Tinted<
Ring Panda: !Admiral Spicy! - Panda Ring *Newish*
Ring Black: ..::DeliciouS::.. - Cyber ring

Spare PARTS:
Bunny Ears: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - .{Bunny Bunny Hunt}. - bunny ears [Available Till April 4th]
Tail: O.M.E.N. - Set 1 - Bunny Tail Mesh - Light
Horns: :[Plastik]: - Druzi Horn://Double-Glimmer
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: Essences - Light Rose<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers


0 comments: