Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sprout

Sprout

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko has..well...sprouted some new ears and horns, it seems. 

Have you realized how many different events are going on right now? You haven't? Well, i'll tell you: So many that I couldn't help but post on a Sunday out of excitement! There are just so many items, and colors, and...and...*hyperventilates*

Sprout

As you can see, I had fun matching all my new goodies! I had a hard time choosing what colors to show you all at first, but as usual, I decided to wear my favorite colors! I believe that everyone looks so much prettier with their favorite colors on. <3

Dresses: Bubblegum Treasure Trove - Corset Dress - (Left to Right) Hot Pink, Aqua, Black - These amazing cute and sexy dresses I really adore! When I saw them, my jaw dropped! I love the way the dress ties right at the cleavage. ;) Appliers for Tangos and Lush Breasts included. Snag this dress at Whore Couture [X].

Skirts: Blah. - My Cute Frills - (Left to Right) Choco-Strawberry, Denim Dark, Black - O.M.G. Second Life really needed these skirts! For you lovers of sexy and cute, I think these skirts are a must! There are plenty of colors and prints to choose from! You can also snag these while you're at Whore Couture [X].

Free Gift! Speaking of Blah. and Whore Couture, Blah. has graciously made a free exclusive gift to help with lag at the event! Hey don't give me that look! Every good event initially has lag guys! Anywhos, you can pick up the gift of a free pair of lingerie (not shown), appliers included for Tangos and Lush, at either of the Whore Couture sims, or right here on the marketplace [X]!

Ears:  .::Kre-ations::. - {Sprout Gacha ears} - (Left to Right) After the Rain *Rare*, Flowery Sky, Purple Candy - Gatcha! These ears are so bright, colorful, fun, and right on time for the upcoming Spring time i'd like to think so. ;) Try your luck at snagging these beautiful mesh ears at Depraved's Luck of the Irish Gatcha Fair [X]!

Horns Forward: {PopTart} [X] - Shi Horns - (Left to Right) Pink Fade, Sea Siren *Rare*, Fairy Dust *Rare* - Last but not least, PopTart has jumped on the current gatcha-craze-bandwagon, and has set out an incredibly wonderful gatcha machine in their store! When I saw these horns, I just...I can't even...I mean...LOOK AT THEM!!! I couldn't even show you all of my favorites because they're all so amazing! <3

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend! <3 By the way, Kyle said that the treat i'm holding looks like a Mario mushroom, and wonders if I eat it will my boobs get even bigger...Lol.

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Imeka [X] - Sophia *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby - C tone
Hair: >TRUTH< - Azrea Mesh Streaked
Eyes: Chus! - Star Child Lens - in Magenta *New* [Depraved's Irish Gatcha Fair]
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine - Pink
Face Sticker: (Sanbox Visual) - Sticker Pack I

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy
Piercing Septum + Medusa: :Hebenon Vial: - Septumee 04 w/spikes [Ink]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Neck: ...:::Scrub:::... - Pinched Neck Piercing Mesh >Subcribo Gift<
Piercing Heart: Plushberry ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright
Piercing Cleavage: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage)

Create an OUTFIT:
Boots: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Mouthie Candy: -The Secret Hideout- - Rock Candy
Collar: .:BLK:. - Collar >Texture Change, No RLV Scripts<
Bangles: Noodles - Plastic Heart/Star Bangle Black/Pink
Marshmallow Treat: {apple fall} - Mallowpop (Pink) *New* [The Arcade Gatcha Event]

Spare PARTS:
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto Nail: White French Tips<
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Horns Smallest: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Pretty Princess >Color Availability Questionable<
Horns Upwards: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - {Candy pack~Rainbow fashionista Horns}
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Somali Neko Tail

0 comments: