Monday, March 11, 2013

Marx

Marx

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko is a...well, let's just say that she's very fantasy-tastic. Hahahaha corny jokes. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent mine mainly with Kyle, as usual. We don't see each-other much during the week besides online, so it's nice to spend my weekends with him. I spent most of the time poking at the internet while he played Bioshock, buuut just being in one another's company is nice. But of course, I did a little weekend-shopping as usual, so I do have some new goodies to show you all!

Marx

Hair: Eep [X] - 005 - Color Pack - Boobs - (left to right) Magneta, red, cyan, green - New hair by eep! \o/ Eep has released several new hairstyles, including one for guys (not shown)! I decided to show you 005 not only because it is my favorite out of this release, but also because the owner of eep gave me the privilege of testing out this hairstyle for her! She's so very sweet. I fell in love with this hairstyle the moment I tried it on, but remember that eep is fairly new to the grid, so please try the free demos to ensure that you make a happy purchase.

Piercings Under-eye + Lip: [ni.Ju] - Marx Piercing . galactic + Lorr Piercing . monochrome - Ni.Ju has released some new piercings, to match the Gelf ears and guys? I'm in lurve. The new piercings are called Marx, which is the pretty piercing framing underneath my eyes, and Lorr, the pretty piercing on my bottom lip. Both piercings are sold separately in monochrome and color packs, but I just purchased monochrome for now like I do most of my piercings, until I see a use for the colors.

The version of Marx I'm wearing is special: This pretty rainbow version is ONLY available by snagging it on the lucky boards upstairs (take the arrow TP up) for group members, free2join! To join the free group, hit the sign on the left of the board. As far as I could tell, this Marx piercing appears on the middle board, and the last board. The boards change quickly, so you don't have to wait too long!

Happy...er..Monday..*cough*

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: ArsenalPoses [MP X] - So Cute *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby C tone
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. - Darkside Eyes
Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . rainbow >Included in Fatpack Only<
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Strawberry Gloss
Lipgloss Extra Gloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D

PAINFUL Decor:
Piercing Septum: Cobrahive - N-Swirl >Texture Change<
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~(SILVER)\ Bright
Piercing Cleavage: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage) >Texture Change<

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: :SK Designs: [X] - Sadie Dress - Black *New*
Skirt: *BOOM* - Minka Skirt - licorice *New* [Collabor88]
Boots: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots >Black Textures<

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Hairclip: +Half-Deer+ - Wish On Me Hairclip - (Strawberry) *New* [SL Fashion Week Event]
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown Pink
Mouthie Candy: [ni.Ju] - Sweets w/rope . lavender *Newish* >gatcha<
Collar: :Hebenon Vial: - Clockwork Collar [Polkadoll] >Texture Change<
Cuffs: Cute Poison - Fragmented *New* [SL Fashion Week Event]
Bangle: Noodles - Plastic Star Bangle Black
Ring Left: Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Black
Ring Right: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. - Sun Ring - Magenta
Wings Ankles: [CheerNo] - Accessorie_Hermes Wings *Newish* [TDR Fusion]

Spare PARTS:
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Eternum Antlers (White Black Studded) [The Arcade Gatcha Event]
Ears: [][]Trap[][] + [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears - Pierced
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Magenta)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto: White French Tip<
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C<

0 comments: