Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Hello peeps, and Happy Easter! Today, Inu is a panda-loving pink bun-bun! <3

Easter...no matter the weather, I always picture Easter to be a bright, sunny day! Sadly where I live it isn't bright or sunny out, so i'm sitting with the curtains closed. I can pretend, can't I?

Yes Yes! I'm back for another post! I wanted to show you all the last of my favorite easter goodies that I picked up! As I said yesterday, please forgive the lack of good angles. I'm posting on EASTER for gawd sakes! 

I also hope you remembered to pick up your pair of 1L pink mesh heels from Mstyle [X] (not shown). You probably forgot, didn't you? Tsk. Today's the last day to get them for 1L you know!

There are a few hunts going on, so I'll talk about those first.

Rings Bunnys: Noodles - Bunny Ring Anodized (Top to Bottom) Lavender, Mint, Pink - I am quite picky when it comes to the rings I wear, but Noodles is one store that doesn't let me down! This rings are from the "Knitting Circle Easter Egg Hunt". Each of these adorb rings are 10L each! Find all 6 at their mainstore! :D

Existence Egg Hunt [X]
Lipgloss: ROZENA/ - Kiss Kiss ~ happy
Bow: *BOOM* - Easter Dots Bowkerchief
Clutch: *BOOM* - Easter Egg Clutch

I picked up quite a few items from the same hunt as you can see, hee hee. The items in the Existence hunt are priced between 0L-10L. Please see the AD [X] for additional info about all the participating stores!

Eyes: Chus! - Secret Whisper Lens - in Princess - Chus set out 1 more hidden egg, with eyes in them! Goodluck finding it; it's hidden VERY well!

I have 1 non-hunt item I wish to tell you about!

Shoes: //LovelyAlien// - SleekHeels - I've been waiting for something like this!! They are...EVERYTHING I hoped for. These chunky heels are just too adorable! They come with a color-change hud so that you can mix-and-match the heel colors and the sole + lining! The colors are so bright and cheerful, perfect for this time of year. Hows the pink? Light and kawaii! It's going to be hard for me to take these off!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses:
Closeup:  Estetica - Bejewelled
Body: Imeka - Emma *New* [April 1st, The Box [X] ]

BODYshop:
Skin: Essences - Opera 01 - *light rose* *New* [April 1st @ The Big Boobies Show [X] ]
Hair: eep [X]. hair 007 . icepink *New*
Extra Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy >Mesh Tattoo<
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: {Poptart} [X] - Bunny Ears Hoodie - (Light Pink) *New*
Panties: *Luck.inc* - Naughty Pantie - Bubble Gum
Socks: *H+K* - (babypink)thin border socks

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow - Usagi
Mask: {PopTart} - Sleepy Mask - (Panda) >gatcha<
Glasses: {PopTart} - I SeE StaRs Glasses - (Pink) *New* [April 1st @ XYROOM [X] ]
Nose Clip: .StrawberryJam. - \Kawaii Clip/ 05
Cuff: Whippet & Buck - Simple Polished Cuff >TEXTURE CHANGE<
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet - (pink) silver >gatcha<
Ring Panda: !Admiral Spicy! - Panda Ring *New*

Spare PARTS:
Antlers: Tentacio - spring antlers *New* >Original Mesh< [April 1st @ XYROOM [X] ]
Bunny Ears: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - bunny ears *Newish* [Freebie, Bunny Bunny Hunt]
Tail: O.M.E.N. - Set 1 - Bunny Tail Mesh - Light
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: