Monday, March 25, 2013

Bittersweet Temptation

Bittersweet Temptation

Hello peeps! Today, Inu has some extraordinary new makeup, amongst other awesome goodies! <3
The weekend is over, already! I felt like all I did was sleep the weekend away. I didn't feel so good, not that you're probably all that surprised. Kyle tried his best to be at my every beck and call, a true Sebastian if you catch my anime-drift. Haha. I'm still not at my best, but there are quite a few accessories that I am sure you would love to have!

Eyeliner + Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - Liner Set #1: Doll - I'm no Priest: Face Paint - I'm. In. Lurve. I saw a preview of this on Flickr, and I knew that I HAD to have it! I know I don't wear much makeup, but this is MY kind of makeup. I have a feeling i'll have a hard time extracting the eyeliner off my face, ugh! <3 As for the face paint? I already see it in future posts, haha.

Both of these makeups are parts of full sets of makeup. The liners are just a must-have for everyone, it suits so many looks! If you're into face paint, the fac paint is awesome because it is broken down into different options so that you can wear the parts you want to wear! <3

Bunny Ears: .::Kre-ations::. - Bunny ears -  Rise and shine [Forbidden Closet [X]] - Hop Hop! These original mesh ears are a pre-release of Kre-ation's new bunny ears! This specific color is exclusive to the Forbidden Closet event!

Mask: {PopTart} [X] - Sleepy Mask - (Lil Pirate) - RARE - Gatcha! This new gatcha is filled with super cute face masks! I must say; I am enjoying this "trend" of kawaii gatchas at Poptart!

Shirt: {A&C Sweet} - Sweet-Top Temptation - I recently discovered this store, and it wasn't long before I slapped the subscribo. I think the ideas the creator comes up with are really neat!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Arsenal Poses [X] - Anime Girl *Newish*

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Hope :: C tone [Skin Fair [X]]
Hair: >TRUTH< - Teddy - barbie >Ty For picking out the color Lili<3<
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre - Darkness Drowned
Nails: Mstyle - EDGE Nails - Black
Lipgloss: N/A >Sorry Guys, most of my lipstick doesn't fit this skin+shape! Eeek!<
Lip Extra Gloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2 Black
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Chest: - .Hause of Darcy. - TV Simple Chest Dermals

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: *BOOM* - Minka Skirt - (licorice) [Collabor88]
Tights: *blowpop* - Fishnet Tights -Black- Rip
Shoes: [-pixels-] - Chimera Boots

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow - Usagi
Mouthie Candy: [ni.Ju] - Sweets . lavender >gatcha<
Shoulder Pads: Pure Poison - Silver - Black- Spiked Military Shoulders *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Collar: ...:::SCRUB:::... - White Rabbit Collar
Goggles: Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Necklace: =krautuve= - dear mr. deer - "white cross" *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Earrings + Bangles: [EY:NO] - Heart Earring + Bangles - Silver
Bracelets: welldone.atelier/ PIxel Bracelet - Pink *New* [Fi*Fridays]
Rings: -UtopiaH- - Mess Death Rings *Newish* [Stuff in Stock]

Spare PARTS:
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion - Elysium - Hippogryph *New* >Modded from Head to Back< [SoHo Sample Sale]
Tail: *Epic* - Curvy Succubus' Heart Tail {Bowie}
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C For Tangos<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: