Friday, February 08, 2013

School for Succubi

School for Succubi

Hey peeps! Inu was wondering what a preppy school outfit for a school for succubi would look like...Hmm..I think she did a good job!

Sorry for this odd posting schedule this week. x.x' I'll try better next week, promise! Oh, and I plan to censor anything above the cut-off from now on. Sowwy pervvies! Lol <3 Nah, I just think it is just more appropriate to do so. And, the hearts are pretty cute, no? <3

As for the outfit? I'm wondering who wet Inu's shirt, and why...hmm...

Head-wings: Remarkable Oblivion - Malificient Head Wing - The day before I posted that I wished my head-wings came in more colors, and guess what?! A NEW COLOR PACK! YAY! I'm sooooo happy! This pack has black, white, and red! Woot! <3

Collar: c( Two Cats One Cup ) [X] - Homemade Shock Collar - Two Cats released a shock collar! I really love it! It comes with a few rusted, Post-Apocalyptic textures, RLV scripts (optional), a bell that rings,  and a pretty cool shock function for bad kitty-cats

I'm going to try and take it easy now everyone, and spend some quality time with Kyle. I hope you all have a nice day! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby C tone
Hair: ::Exile:: - London Rain:Babydoll
Eyes: Chus! - Ulzzang Lens in Teddy
Lip Gloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink
Lip Gloss 2: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D

PAINFUL Decor:
Earrings: :[Plastik]: - Chrysalis Earring://Pitch *New*
Tattoo: (Sandbox Visual) - Kawaii JPN Front Tattoo *Newish* >tintable, Freebie<
Piercing Nose: Cobrahive - N-Swirl >Texture Change<
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips) Female

Create an OUTFIT:
Sweater: FreakyDesign - Black Angel open sweater
Top: BUBBLE [ELECTRIC] - XRATED WET - black top *Newish*
Pulled Down Top: *Milk* - My Stripped Top *Newish*
Skirt: Fuck n' Hawt - Pleat Skirt (MESH) - Black
Panties: *Milk* - My Panties Undone - Black
Socks: *H+K* - (babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeel - Black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: [Gos] - Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
Ring Left: [MAGIC NOOK] - Letter Ring
Ring Right: Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Black *New* [The Outlet Sale Room]

Spare PARTZ:
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto Nail: White French Tips<
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: TSG - Lumiere C<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Infected Horn [in black] *New*
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Matte Black)

0 comments: