Saturday, January 26, 2013

(NSFW) The Alpha Female|New Lemon Tea Wolf Tail!

(NSFW) The Alpha Female|New Lemon Tea Wolf Tail!

Hello peeps! Today, Inu was a bit inspired by some of the pieces in her outfit, and came up with this swag-tastic outfit. :D
Ooooo a weekend post! Lol. I had to; so many epic goodies came out yesterday that I knew I had to make time to show you my favs. Of course, this is another quickie post because I don't wish to spend my entire Saturday blogging. >.<'

Hair: Action - Erin - My hair is new by Action, and i'm just..lost for words on how epic it is. I adore this hair. The bright sugary colors, the thick beautiful waves, and the rigging is just..wonderful! I love the fact that it fits over my implants without a problem! That's a huge plus in my book. I do warn though, that while it looks great with implants, I think it may look slightly odd without them. I'm honestly not sure why the hair was made so high; was it made just for implants, or was it on accident? I'm uncertain of which it is, but what I do know is that this hair is totally epic. Love. <3

Panties: *Milk* [X] - My Panties Undone - Leo Black - These. Panties. Are. Just. Wow. I'm telling you, if you like wearing pulled down panties, you must add these to your collection! These rigged mesh panties are so cute and naughty! They match many of *Milks* products (her usual color selection), including her last release, "My Russian Mini Skirt" (shown). They come in 2 prints, Leo (shown) and snake. Both are so adorb. <3
Colors: Barbie, Black (shown), Blue, Lime, Red, Yellow

Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Animated Wolf Tail - What you've been waiting for!!! Lemon Tea has released this SUPER FRIGGIN CUTE wolf tail. Second Life sooooo needed a good wolf tail, and now we have one! It's un-rigged mesh like the rest of Lemon Tea's recent tails, meaning that it is modifiable!

The Alpha Female|New Lemon Tea Wolf Tail!

Lemon Tea made a new HUD for this tail, and i'm in awe! There are 31 base textures, 5 options for fuzz transparency, and this time you can use the HUD to tint each color! How friggin cool is this?

Of course, you get the speed options you know and love, so you can change how fast the tail wags, and when it wags.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A COPY OF THE TAIL BEFORE YOU CHANGE ANYTHING. Come on guys, it's SL we're talking about; anything that could go wrong, will go wrong. As soon as I got the tail I made a backup. I advise you do the same, to help ensure that SL doesn't turn your tail into a chew toy leaving you tail-less.

Have a happy weekend! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses:
Imeka [X] - Hayley *New*
!Bang

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby - C tone
Eyes: {Dead.Apples} - Real Eyes - Brown
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~(BLACK)\ Bright
Piercing Chest: Plushberry ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright
Piercing Mouth: <-Puncture-> - Smiley Piercing (Open Barbell Spikes)
Piercing Belly: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips) Female
Lipgloss: Pink Acid - Lip Gloss V.2 - Natural Rose/Pink [SL Fashion Week]

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: *The Whore Mansion* - Hot Top - Rose *Newish* [The Boobies Show]
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown - Pink
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband - Black
Collar: *L.inc* - Bound Collar - Black
Bangles Little: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Bangle Big Left: ~*The Bishes Inc*~ - Animal Print Set - ~Rainbow~
Shoes: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots Average - Black

Spare PARTZ:
Ears: ~(Misera)~ - Black Puppy Ear
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto Nail: White French Tips<
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: TSG - Lumiere C<

0 comments: