Monday, December 10, 2012

'Tis the Season to Mend a Broken Heart

'Tis the Season to Mend a Broken Heart

Hello peeps, today Inu is wearing an outfit fit for a Christmas Party. If she was single, perhaps she'd stir the heart of someone there in this alluring outfit...

Wow! It feels like it's been a long time since i've blogged, when it has only been two days. o_o'. I can't say that i'm totally in love with the photos I took, but well..I hope you bare with me. x.x'

I did some shopping at Collabor88, and at TDR Fusion. I very much loved this round of C88; so many desirable items to be bought. As for TDR Fusion...it was a nice event, but most of it wasn't of my taste. By combining items from both events, I think I came up with a pretty good outfit. :)

My favorite new piece is a tie between my skin and my dress. I think both are very pretty; even the prices were pretty! The dress is sexy but not trashy, and I think thats very awesome for this time of year; to look warm, yet sexy too. As for the skin? I think the lips are just so juicy looking! Can anyone say, "sweet kisses"?

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses + Bear: Label Motion - Xmas 2012 subscribo gift >Poses in the bear<

C88: [X]
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite 02 BL
Hair: Clawtooth: Take your time - WheatRoseFrost
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails
Scarf: *BOOM* - Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf - Coal >Modded: Reversed<
Handbag: Maxi Gossamer - Purse - Madame Midnight - Black Velvet

Fusion: [X]
Dress: [Cynful] - Sassy Dress with Turtleneck >W/O Turtleneck Included<

BODYshop:
Eyes: Dead Apples - Couleur Noisette
Nose Tattoo: Chus! - Nose Heartsie >Recolorable<

Create an OUTFIT: 
Stockings: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts Stockings (Sheer)
Necklace Stitched Heart: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Marrakech Heart - SILVER
Necklace Heart: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Rejuvinated Stitched Heart
Ring Bow: Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow >Texture Change<
Ring Heart: Maxi Gossamer - RING - LoveHeart >Texture Change<
Boots: ISON - carazon boot (black)

Spare PARTZ:
Horns: :[Plastik]: - Druzi Horn://Single-Glimmer
Tail: Sinful Needs ~ Mesh Tail

0 comments: