Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Command The Wind

I Command The Wind

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko is a sweet fairy of the wind. Butterflies follow her, sakura leaves blow freely around her; she has quite the gift.

Sorry for not posting yesturday!!!! I've been uber busy, and will continue to be uber busy all week. But hopefully, I wont miss any more regularly scheduled posts. :P

So yesterday, the server went down right after I moved my Meeroos...I lost all my roos. ;.;..Well, I have the IDs for 2 out of 3, so I don't feel sooo bad about it. :P It'll just be a bother to contact support when i'm sooo busy right now, ugh. x.x'

Anyway, I have a few new goodies for you all! Woot!

Outfit:  .::Kre-ations::. [X]{Hymn of the Nature~ Sky} - I very much love the new release by Kre-ations! :O The outfit comes with: system bra, system panties, prim cherryblossom bra and prim flexy skirt (resize script). I think the outfit is unique after just mentioning those items, but that would be too simple for the owner of Kre-ations. :P 

Sold seperately are matching mini top hats, horns and wings! I adore the little top hats! They're so cute, i'll probably add them to  future outfit for the heck of it. The horns are very cute too! They have butterflies and sakura leaves, and even come with a special doll key mouthie attached (just mod it into place). The wings really set off the look; not just because a fairy outfit should have wings, but they are textured so beautifully. I really had to save this outfit so I can wear it again. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Model 118 *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: : ) BCC. - Candy X-mas - Latte *New* *50% off*
Hair: [taketomi] - _Neo_Karafuru08
Eyes: The Sugar Garden [X] - Sugoi - Ice Blue
Ears: [][]Trap[][] + [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears - Pierced
Nails: [Love Soul] - Prim nails*Milky Color*LONG
Horn Dermals: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) - Anodized Metals
Face Paint: [EY:NO] - ~Face Paint Blue~
Body Paint: {.:Pixel.Dust:.} - BodyPaint Wit Lolas Appliers - .Blue. >gatcha<

Create an OUTFIT:
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Filigran String Necklace (silver)
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Bracelet gold: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet (multi) gold >gatcha<
Bracelet Pink: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet (pink) silver >gatcha<
Ring Stone: [EY:NO] - Dressed Stone Ring >Texturechange<
Ring Diamond: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring (silver)
Sakura Petals: Curious Kitties - Mini Sakura Hand Particle

Spare PARTZ:
Feet: [PM]Pixel Mode - Bare Feet - pour Femme
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Bobbed Tail

0 comments: