Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Data Thief

Data Thief

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko is dressed as a data thief. ;) She's the type of data thief that will steal your data, and take the time to pose in front of your security cameras!

What better data thief than a Persocom? If you don't know what a Persocom is, it is a humanoid robot with artificial intelligence that is created to serve their human owners. Sorry folks, Persocoms only exist in the anime, Chobits. :P

I'm a long-time fan of the series, mainly because of the highly intriguing plot. But, I won't spoil it for you (I don't even have the time to spoil it for you), so if you're interested, check it out. :)

Skin: The Sugar Garden [X] - Marina - You can get this new skin, and future free, exclusive items by joining the Tsg group! The group costs 350L to join, but it WELL worth it. You will recieve access to lucky boards, and special monthly VIP gifts! This month we have the skin i'm wearing, available in tone Xiaxue only, located under the Christmas tree. :3

TSG Group: secondlife:///app/group/586c0ef3-1d01-6595-9f3e-a7902528353d/about

Bodysuit: Delirirum - Kay Catsuit - Black - I very much like this catsuit + boots! It's so smexy, and I feel like some sort of butt-kicking spy while wearing it, lol. One thing I should mention about it: I do believe in gravity, so I had to edit my shape and move my boobies gravity level so that they would raise and sit inside the breast-area of this mesh outfit. Just a minor fix. I also took my muscles slider down a few notches, because my torso was a bit thick for it. It wasn't a hassle though; hey, it's mesh after all. Also, keep in mind that the boots ARE attached, and there isn't a bootless version included.

I'm still in the middle of being busy, so i'll see you all later! Bai! :3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Hair: *Alice Project* - Tessa Black/Red [Together for Sways Event]
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Realize Pink
Nails: Izzie's - Claw Nails black >gatcha<
Forehead Mark: Candy Mountain - . Biohazard . >Tintable<
Tattoo: [HUZ] - -Cracked >Tintable<
Makeup Undereye: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . red
Piercing Nose: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Gloves: Izzie's - Leather Gloves black
Belt: *BLITZED* - Plugged Belt
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Eyepatch: [ni.Ju] - Isolation . Avian
Ring: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring (silver) >Texture Change<

Spare PARTZ:
Ears: [twee.] - Perso Ear [wired.]
Tail: [Heart On] - USB Tail *Black-P*

0 comments: