Wednesday, December 26, 2012

At Least My Legs are Warm

At Least My Legs are Warm

Hello, my sweet peeps! Today, I bring you some awesome newness, including some nice warm..heels?

I hope you all had a nice holiday. I sure did! I spent most of my day with Kyle, playing games and eating yummy foods, hee hee. It was a lot of fun. :)

That's what I enjoy most about holidays; most family members don't have work or school, so you can actually have a little quality time with them while sharing good food, stories, and one anothers' company. It's a time to be thankful for more than just Christmas gifts. Be thankful for family, friends new and old, and for..life. No one will live forever, so be sure to spend as much time as you can with those you love.

Back to the fashion world...I missed you all! It's good to be back. I couldn't wait to show you my epic new shoes.

Shoes: .::Dark Midday Designs::.[MP Link X] - "Midday" Super High Leg Warmer Pumps - When I tried on these rigged mesh leg warmers + heels, I was SO happy. Now I don't feel like Inu is freezing just because she has no bottoms, lol. What would make a succubi's day better than to be able to keep her legs cute and cozy while she skips out on wearing bottoms? Haha, not much I tell ya! These heels are not only extra stylish, but extra customizable as well.

The heels, socks, leg warmers, and the buttons on the leg warmers are all color changeable via a simple to use texture hud. It's incredibly simple to match any outfit with the colors available. You get:

-> 7 Sizes (+ alpha layer)
-> 30 leg warmer textures
-> 24 shoe textures
-> 16 button textures
-> 9 sock textures

I mean really; I could sit here and name off all the colors, but let's just say "rainbow". Yeah, I think that sums it up. If you like kawaii stuff, you soooo need these shoes for your winter looks. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Model Poses 119

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby - C tone
Hair: =DeLa*= - Mesh Hair "Carly"
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre - Candy >Free Fatpack For Very Limited Time<
Piercing Septum: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Piercing: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Under-Eyeliner: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . lime
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >Gatcha<

Create an OUTFIT:
Blazer: *Edelweiss* - School-Line Blazer(Emblem) - white *New*
Panties: :Onyx Wear: - "Candy Rainbow" Panties
Candy Cane Mouthie: [Plastik] - -NomCandycane-Lime >Xmas Subcribo Group Gift<
Choker: -The Secret Hideout- - Dolly Choker
Neck Bow: *BOOM* - Perky Bowkerchief -carnation shine- *New* [The Attic Event]
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Candy Love Heart - Long - LIME
Plushie: ~silentsparrow~ - (BonBon) Mesh Plush Rabbit *New*
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Cartoon Lover Bracelet (Green)
Ring: [Love Soul] - Ring*Rabbit*

Spare PARTZ:
Horns Up: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - {Candy pack~Mint Horns} >Free2Join Group Gift<
Horns Down: [Auxiliary] - In Dreams - Horns - Ivory *New* >Gatcha< [Zodiac Event]
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Hands: The Sugar Garden: Lumiere C - Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto Nail - Hime Pearl Bows<
Tail: Sinful Needs - Mesh Tail, Spaded, Bare

0 comments: