Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Warm Me Up

Warm Me Up

Hello my sweet, delicious marshmallow peeps!  Today, Inuoko and I bring you a sexy winter outfit, only fit for the Virtual World.
 Where I live, we've gotten a bit of snow the past few days. It's a sign that it's about time to pull out the Christmas decorations. One of my SL pets is already poking me about decorating, haha.

I don't get sick often, but I seem to be a little under the weather...or maybe it's something else. Who knows.

I seemed to solve my issue with mesh hands...I seem to have to have basic shaders on for them not to blink. I'm happy I solved this issue (which isn't even really an issue because I turn it on for photos anyway). Ty for your help Liliandra Baxter. <3

Well, i'll keep this short and sweet, so I may rest. <3 Love you all <3 :3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: !Bang Poses

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby C tone
Hair: Dura - *Dura-Girl*- 30
Eyes: -Suicidal Unborn!- - Jelly Eyes Brown
Tattoo: [UMEBOSHI] - Fei tattoo >tintable<
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink

Create an OUTFIT:
Hat: Tentacio - Ready to Winter - hat *New* [XY Room [X] ]
Sweater: .The Sugar Garden. - Too Tiny Sweater Lacey *New* [The Boobies Show [X] ]
Skirt: Fuck n Hawt - Pleat Skirt (MESH) White - Small
Tights: Clemmm - Sheerfully Bee tights - Pink [Bees Through The Seasons]
Panties: *Luck.inc* - Naughty Pantie Bubble Gum
Belt: Tee*fy - Vintage Foxy Tail Belt
Belly Piercing: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Plushie: ~silentsparrow~ - (Sugar) Uni-ee!
Boots/Boot Addon: *Epic* - Mesh Neo Mega Stompers {Bubblegum}

PARTZ:
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hand >Nails: Hime Pearl Bows<
Boobies: Lolas! - ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Mod: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink) >Color Not Available<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)

0 comments: