Saturday, November 24, 2012

Starstruck|Tsg Tango Cleavage

Starstruck|Tsg Tango Cleavage

Hello peeps! I feel like i've been eating..nonstop....Wow. After thanksgiving, my family always has leftovers. @.@ Welp, today Inuoko and I bring you a classic movie star/rich girl  look, some newness, and a Black Friday deal~

Hello peeps! I hope you all don't hate my irregular post days this week, lol. That's if you've even noticed; I mean, if you're in the US like me, you were probabllyyy pretty busy with family-time as I was. Yesterday, Kyle and I hung out together and cuddled up while watching a movie..that scared me...a lot. Buuuut, he got me to cuddle with him I suppose! We also talked, told stories about our past, and laughed loads. We didn't get a chance to eat Thanksgiving dinner together on Thursday, buuuut I think we made up for it yesterday. :) 

After Kyle went home yesterday, I had time to catch Black Friday Deals in SL! :D One sale I reallllyyy want to point out to you is available at The Sugar Garden! :D

If you skip on over to Tsg, you can pick up their skin Chloe for 50% off!!!! Yes, Tsg's famous Chloe skins are discounted!!! I'm telling you, this is one awesome skin collection. It is how I really fell in love with Tsg. Also available to sweeten the deal are brand new Lolas! Tango Boobie Appliers for all the Chloe skins. :D There are normal appliers, and new cleavage appliers! :D 

There are also other select skins that are a minimum of 25% off, so even if you're not into Chloe, you can still go see if their may be a different Tsg skin you may be fond of that you may be able to catch on discount! :D

 You have until the 25th to catch this discount, so don't delay! When you get there, make sure to join the free Skin Addictions group and have the tag active, or you won't get your discount handed back to you when you buy, and you'll be all sadfaced. :(

[TP To: Tsg] 

Happy sale-catching! More Black Friday Sales on Seraphim: [X]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: "The Sugar Garden" - Chloe in Lolita >50% off!<
Hair: [LeLutka] - EFFECT hair *New*
Eyes: "The Sugar Garden" - Realize Dark Brown
Lipgloss: "The Sugar Garden" - Chloe Light Pink Lipgloss
Piercing: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY# *Around The World Event [X]*

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: *The Whore Mansion* - Push Up Dress 2.0  Pink 2 *New* >Tango Applier Included<
Skirt: Kre-ations [X] - Plain pastel - {Shadow} Hem Skirt  *New*
Tights: Izzie's - Tights large dots
Gloves: celoe - mery gloves mine
Belt: *The Whore Mansion* - High Belt Bow Black
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown Black
Sunglasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (black lenses) (mesh)
Stole: Schadenfreude - Pink Foxy Stole >gatcha<
Necklace: (Yummy) - Tiffany Pearls ( Long 1 Strand)
Choker: LaGyo - _Georgette necklace black for TDR choker collar >old Tdr<
Bracelet: lassitude & ennui - Opulence pearls left bracelet multicolor
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix - Chloe Pump Black

PARTZ:
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Mod: Tsg - Chloe Lolita<
Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears (tuffted) 
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Short Hair Neko Tail 

0 comments: