Tuesday, November 20, 2012

(NSFW) Master's Favorite Chair|Lolas! Tangos

(NSFW) Master's Favorite Chair|Lolas! Tangos

Hello peeps! Today Inuoko and  I wish to share with you all some information about Lolas! New breasts, TSG's take on them, as well as a little story.~

All SLURLS have been placed in the credits, because this post is quite lengthy, and I don't want you all to have to dig for them. ^^'

First off, have you heard about Lolas! Tangos? They are the new mesh tits to hit the...uhmm...to be placed on many many virtual chests! :D

"How are these different from Lola's! Prim Breasts?" - I'll tell you how they are the same...NO DEMO. Ugh. As for different...these are 100% mesh meaning a different shape, have MUCH better textures, skin matching is easier, skin/nipple texturing is simplified, and clothes can be made easier for them. I'm pretty sure just about everyone could figure out how to do it now, easy peasy.

Because clothes can be made easier, it goes without saying that some coding has changed. Clothes apply differently now. New appliers = old clothing appliers wont work.

Some of the changes seem troublesome and a bit unfortunate really, but well...as of now, I see that many designers seem to offer their clothes with both Lolas! Prim and Lolas! Tango appliers..for now. With the fact that Tango's aren't too difficult to make, it doesn't seem like tooooo much of an inconvenience for many designers to just make both.

Some people complain about the shape of the breasts. Some may genuinely not like the shape, while others fail to realize that these are made after Lola's! Naturals. This means that they are made too look like natural, unclothed breasts. I think these are best worn nude or with pasties in my option. Tango Pushups will be released soon, which should give us that bra-lift that Lola's! Pushups does.

The Sugar Garden and some other brands have updated their clothes for Tangos, while leaving the prim-breast appliers available as well. If you have clothing appliers from Tsg already, you can get the Tangos update for each applier that you've purchased for free. Either send Eilfie Sugarplum your transaction history for the prim applier(s) you purchased, or take a screen shot of your inventory with the items AND your avatar's name displayed in the image. Upload the image to an image-hosting service and send her a link. The latter option is best used if it has been over 30-60 days since your purchased your appliers, meaning that they may be erased from your transaction history.

Tsg has also made skin and nipple appliers for her skins! :D *shown below*

(NSFW) Master's Favorite Chair|Lolas! Tangos

When Master leaves, I am left in my lonesome in his large manor. When my chores of tidying are through, I sit in Master's favorite chair. I know that no one is allowed in Master's chair but he himself, but the chair calls out to me. It whispers in my ear, 'sit down...no one will know...'. I can't help but oblige. The chair is always so soft, plush, and relaxing; especially after a hard morning's work. It is my favorite place to sit and catch my breath before I prepare dinner. I run my gloved hand along the length of the arm of the chair, giving each side equal attention. I lay my head back and close my eyes in bliss as I take in Master's scent from the chair. The front door clicks, unlocking; is Master home early? I dash from the chair into the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

I kneel down in front of my favorite chair, and give the seat a long inhale, taking in the scent. "Heh...naughty maid...", I grin, turning my head towards the kitchen. 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Boobies: Lolas! [X] >Skin/Nipple Mod: TSG<

Uniform: The Sugar Garden [X] - Maid Latte

Around The World [X] Event Items:
Chair Prop: !Bang Poses
Hair: *Alice Project* - Yuri
Piercing: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Bracelet: Noodles - Shane Bangle Gold (Pink)

Other Credits: 
Lip Gloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Gloves: celoe - mery.gloves
Socks: *H+K* - thin border socks
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink) >Color Not Available<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Boots: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots Black

1 comments:

moon said...

I got these and they're great shape and the color HUD works really well, but the sides of the breasts have really dark shading making it impossible to get them to match from the side. they look great if you look straight on, but from the side....ughh....really wish these woulda come with a demo