Tuesday, November 06, 2012

(NSFW) I Could Kiss These Boots!|Chimera Boots Review

(NSFW) I Could Kiss These Boots!|Chimera Boots Review

Hellooooo peeps! Inuoko is back, and this time not drunk...Lol. I have some awesome new things to show you all!!!
I HAVE to tell you about my booootsss! These boots are from -Pixels- [X] I blogged them a few months ago [X] when they were in beta, BUT NOW THEY'RE RELEASED! WOOT!

We so excited~

The finished product is just...wow, so spectacular! While I don't like sharing item prices, I will say that these are under-priced in my opinion. I mean..wow. <3

The boots come in three sizes (size 2 shown, Inu has dem thighs) with an alpha layer of course.  By default they are white, but they come with all the files you need to recolor them in photo-editing software if you wish.  

Sold separately (and still pretty damn cheap) are texture hud packs in a range of colors, sooo you're welcome to just buy colors instead of editing. I'm wearing a tone from the Pink hud above. The hud allows you to select a color for each individual boot, so you can mix and match colors not only with the colors in one hud, but any other huds you may own. For example, you can have one pink boot and one blue boot, etc...You can easily mix and match. :D

I would also like to quickly mention that there's a new  store on the grid called {.PixelDust.} [X]..uhm..I think that's how it's formated ^^'...Anyway, it's a reallllllyyy cute shop that I want to steal for a mini-home...*cough*...Not much there yet, but the owner is working on it! And she's soooo adorb!!! X3 <3

The store has these beautiful garden camisks in a few pretty little colors, rasberry shown. :3 They also have this gatcha machine which contains paint hand prints for your prim boobies, pretty cute! :O And a tip? In a couple days there will be some lingerie, and it's so cuteeeee! I hope to show you it if I get the chance!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/ 

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Angel - B tone 
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Eyes: "The Sugar Garden" Sugoi - Dark Brown *New*
Nails: Izzie's - Claw Nails black *gatcha*

Create an OUTFIT:
Choker: -The Secret Hideout- Dolly Choker *New* >Texture Change, MP<
Necklace: [Fairy Tail] - Bow (Only)Necklace *New*

PARTZ:
Boobies: Lolas! Push-Up 2.5 >Skin Mod: bgtt Lumiere B @ tsg<
Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears 
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Bobbed Tail >Texture Change< 

0 comments: