Friday, November 02, 2012

(NSFW) Have I Mentioned That I'm a Switch?

(NSFW) Have I Mentioned That I'm a Switch?

Hello peeps! Inuoko's bringing you more bedroom attire for the Dirty Pillows Hunt! :D
Soooo, i've talked about my BDSM life a bit, i've talked about how SL's version of BDSM is quite inaccurate...But I don't think I ever mentioned that i'm somewhat of a switch.

A switch in the BDSM world means a person who likes being both a dom and a sub, and is open to participating in both rolls, or "switching".

I'm mainly a domme...I like being in control most of the time; I very much enjoy easing the troubles of my subs and helping them relax. From cuddles to advice, to standing up for them, i'm there.  But, there are times when even I like to put down the reigns and be the one pulled. It's quite relaxing sometimes. The BDSM world is filled with switches. A domme might be the owner of a few subs, but then have a domme of their own. Or, in relationships, both partners may switch depending on the mood.

Remember that BDSM is about dommes who take care of subs and their needs, and subs who allow dommes to take the reigns of their life off their shoulders for a while.

Whatever the case may be, if you feel as if you belong in both worlds, there's nothing wrong with that. Explore your BDSM side~

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Snag this sexy Black Leather Harness top and bottom for FREE at...
[tsg...Dirty Pillows Hunt]

More info about the Dirty Pillows Hunt: [X] 

Poses: Focus Poses [X] - 109 & 110 *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory>
Hair: ::Exile::  - Catch My Breath
Eyes: "the Sugar Garden" - Sleepy Dark Brown *New*
Lipstick: "the Sugar Garden" - Lip Laquer PINK
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo
Piercing: ::[annaA]:: - Face Piercing " Ammit " _ pink >Color Modded<
Knee Bandages: -UtopiaH- - Bloody Knee With Pink Strip

Create an OUTFIT:
Gloves: *L.inc* - Bish Gloves Black
Choker: -The Secret Hideout- Dolly Choker - Pastel Goth *New*
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Handcuffs - Short
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet -  Annette - SILVER
Shoes: REDGRAVE - LILLY *New*

PARTZ:
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 >Skin Mod: L.inc - Pink Fuel Ivory<
Ears: [][]Trap[][] + [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears Low Pierced
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink) >Color Not Available<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)

2 comments:

crunchycrunchy said...

stumbled across your blog and i just have to tell you that i LURVE your style!!! it's exactly what i've been looking for. my new favorite blog!!! x3

Inuoko Shikami said...

Thanks very much!!!! <3 I really appreciate it! :D