Monday, October 01, 2012

Yeah, I Watch Naruto

Yeah, I Watch Naruto

Hey peeps! Yes, today's a Naruto inspired look..or Sasuke, to be more exact...my least favorite character. xD
I honestly came up with the idea for this look quite some time ago. I think it was back when I was a blogger-noob...But well, for some reason, I never got around to actually blogging it. Whoops. I was talking to Kyle about it, and decided to slightly redo the look. I decided to go with a smexy ninja with a curse mark, hee hee. I like how this look came out! <3

Btw..when I took these pics? They fooked themselves! Ugh! I tried my best to "save" them, and I think I did good. :P I don't think they look any different than my usual photos...*shrug*

-Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Model 104

 BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory>
Hair: [BURLEY] - Babs DBrown06 >Slightly Modded to fit headband<
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Darkness Vamp
Nails: -UtopiaH- - Sinister Nature Long Nails
Curse Mark: -SB- - Tattoo Sasuke *Store closed, find a different one on MP*
Blood: *Anymore.. - bloody
Piercings: - .HoD. - End Of The Night

Create an OUTFIT:
Top: [GLUE INK] - Tangled Tube (Black) *The Boobie Show*
Skirt: Fuckin n Hawt - Mini Skirt V2 (MESH) Cotton Black
Tights: *blowpop* - Fishnet Tights -Black-
Stomach Tape: SiniStyle - Taped Guts
Hand Tape: SiniStyle - Taped Fist
Gloves: ...::: Scrub :::... - WebGloves
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 >Skin Mod: L.inc - Pink Fuel Ivory<
Boobie Piercings: -UtopiaH- - My Boobs are your Distraction Piercing
Earrings: :Hebenon Vial: - Skeleton Key Earrings [Burlesque]
Wings: *BOOM* - Aranel's Wings Evil Edition chained *Fall is in the Air Event, Cupcakes Sim
Headband: Koenees Karas - Naruto Headband
Chain: (flaunt) - Chained Rock *Perfect Wardrobe*
Belt: *BLITZED* - Plugged Belt
Boots: [Gos] - Triumph Boots V2 - Fem - Worn

0 comments: