Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Well, i'm Pretty LIKE an Angel

Well, i'm Pretty LIKE an Angel

Hello peeps, Inuoko Shikami here! Today I bring you not only a smexy, boobalicious outfit, but also my first skin review, WOOT!

Starting off with the skins...

I am wearing the newest skin release by The Sugar Garden [X]!

Name: Angel
Tones (Left to right): Xiaxue, A, B, C
Brow Options: Light, Dark, No Brow
Bust: Bust, No Bust

I really like these skins! They're perfect for both cute and smexy looks depending on your shape, meaning you can get a great Ero-cute look!

Along with these beautiful, highly detailed skins, new makeups have been released as well. Sorry, my computer rezzes too slow to take photos of all of them >.<'''', but trust me they're gorgeous!!!!  If you like gloss, you CANNOT MISS THESE! <3 (I'll be wearing them a lot in newer posts so you can see some of them)

Name: Angel
Makeup Colors: Barbie Pink, Cherry Bomb, Lilac Lover, Orange Crush, Super Nude
Shades: Pale, Tan, Dark

I REALLY love the fact that they come in different shades, thus you are able to match them easier with your skin without worrying about the color looking icky on you. :P

Well, i'm Pretty LIKE an Angel

As for my outfit....

My naughty lingerie are by Candy Doll, an exclusive release for the Cinema Event! This bra/pantie set comes in a range of colors and prints, and can be worn with or without your prim boobies. ;) I REALLY adore thisssss!!! The colors are so pretty! I admit that first I passed it up, but I went all the way back to get it. xD <3

My hair is also available at Cinema, by Wasabi Pills. :) This hair was a fast buy! It's, cute, has a little curl and body, and I love it!  It also works very well with or without your prim boobies, as you can see. :)

And Finally *whew* my chest tattoo is available at Cinema as well by Delusions! The pack is called, "Dirty Thoughts". You get a whole pack of naughty chest tats! I'm wearing the  "Dirty Mind" tattoo. :)

>TP TO: Cinema
 (More Info about Cinema [X]

Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Eyes: {Dead.Apples} - Real Eyes - Brown
Nails: Candy Nail - #P058 Glitter Ribbon Pink
Piercing Waist: - .Hause of Darcy. - Thrust Piercing
Piercing, Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Piercing Chest + Heart Tattoo: - .Hause of Darcy. - - Compassion Piercing Set

Create an OUTFIT:
Gloves: [GLUE INK] - Ree Gloves
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown *C88*
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips *C88*
Ring Bow: Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Ring Skull Bow: S (and) P [Now Utopiah] - Pink Leopard Skull Bow
Shoes: Schadenfreude - Flamingo Leopard Dreamlander Heel *C88*

PARTZ:
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 >Skin Mod: BBGT: Mei Mei C @ TSG<
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink, Not Available)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Grape)

0 comments: