Saturday, October 13, 2012

Watching Movies - Cinema Event

Watching Movies - Cinema Event

Hello peeps, Inuoko Shikami here! Earlier today, I brought you my handy guide to the Cinema Event [X]. I don't usually post photos of my home, but hey...why not? I wish to show you some of the items I picked up in a rather amusing way...

Watching Movies - Cinema Event

Rather if you're at home or at a movie theater, usually you start off upright and proper, only to end up pretty relaxed by the end, haha!

Watching Movies - Cinema Event

I love romances, so I figured i'd show you how I usually react to them. Usually they start off with some sort of mating-dance around each other, making us wait to see how long it takes for them to end up together. Once together, the sniffles begin.

Then a third person comes into play, which may jeopradize the new relationship, and i'm like "OH H*LL NO YOU LEAVE THEM BE!!!!".

Finally, if things go my way, the couple that I want together end up together at the end of the movie, alright!

Hahahaha! Well, this was a different way of showing you my LOTD I must say...it was fun doing it! I hope you all have as much fun as I did at Cinema!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

> TP TO: CINEMA <

Cinema Credits: 
Hair: *Alice Project* - Sari
Eyes: .insufferable dastard. - Reflections - Sunset *Freebie, Useable Demo*
Tears: [Miseria] - Cry
Shirt: [Auxiliary] - Zombified - Cinema Special - Cropped Double - B
Pants: .evolve. - bloody.jeans. blue
Glasses: .insufferable dastard. - 3D Glasses *Freebie*
Cup Holding: Auxiliary Unicorn Bliss Swirlie *Freebie, Conecession Stand*
Floor Snacks: *Freebie, Conecession Stand*

Other Credits: 
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - angel - C tone *New*
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel "Barbie Pink" Lipstick *New*
Nails: Izzie's - Gradient Nails 
Ring: Noodles - Plastic Star Ring Black *New, C88*
Shoes: F-WINGS 

0 comments: