Wednesday, October 03, 2012

(NSFW Booty) Is This Gangnam Swag?

Is This Gangnam Swag?

Hey Peeps! Do I have...Gangnam Swag? o.O

Top: - CHANDELLE - Top Ivy print gangnam style *Swagfest [X], New*
My top is by Chandelle, the perfect little top for "Gangnam Styling" in! You can catch this top at Swagfest!

Pants: ::Stained Clothing:: [X] - Black Mesh Baggie Sweats >Also in: Hot Pink, Mint, Blue< *New*
I've recently discovered a new (new for me) store that sales original rigged mesh pants. I've been "Gangnam Styling", in them a lot, looool. I like them! I DO highly suggest demoing them first; again, these are original mesh baggies, so you want to make sure you get a good fit!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Censored [X]: Pose #1

BODYshop:
Skin: .tsg. - mei mei - B tone
Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - Burnt *Old Group Gift Only?)
Eyes: {Dead.Apples} - Real Eyes - Brown
Nails + Ring: -UtopiaH- - Musical Notes
Lipgloss: "tSg" - Lip Laquer PINK *old Group Gift Only?*

Create an OUTFIT:
Earrings: [EY:NO] - Gem Hoops (silver, color change)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace -  Annette - SILVER
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Marrakech Heart - Short - SILVER
Bracelets: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles silver
Ring: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring (silver, color change)
Shoes: F-WINGS

0 comments: