Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Fall But I Get Back Up!

I Fall But I Get Back Up!

We all fall down...get up, shake off the dirt, bandage the wounds, and keep going forward!

Shit happens. Life isn't easy. Hell, being brought into this world isn't easy, so why would the rest of life be easy? We all make mistakes, do stupid stuff, get hurt...It's not bad to cry when you're hurt, but it's important not to for cry too long. Pick yourself back up, and think about the future.~

Oh! I'm also  testing out a new background as you can see...I do like it, but i'm not sure if I like pink or black more as a background. *shrug* :o

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory> - Pure
Hair: [monso] - My Hair Yoon/ Fruit Pack - Tip2 *New, Fameshed*
Eyes: Candy Mountain - . ghosty - purple .
Nails: Izzie's - Gradient Nails
Bandaids: Dark Midday Designs - Band-aids
Warpaint: EY:NO - ~Face Paint black~

Create an OUTFIT:
Shorts: Tentacio - shorts black
Hoodie: Auxiliary - Bunny Hoodie - Black *New, C88*
Necklace: .::YoPulga::. - Silver Pink Circle Necklace *New*
Necklace/Ring Mustache: .::YoPulga:: - Black Mustache *New, Fashion Quotes Discount Shop*
Ring Pipe: (epoque.s) - Pipeline Ring - Obsidian
Bracelet: [DDL] - Uprising Bracelet (Black)
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Watch & Leaf Bangles (black) silver *New*
Bracelet Cuff: (epoque.s) - Abrasive Cuff - Obsidian
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks white
Shoes: F-WINGS - SHOE

PARTZ:
Whiskers: Panda Express - Ombre Kitty  Whiskers- White
Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N. - Set 1 - Bunny - Pink

0 comments: