Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Heart Gone Cold|Plastik Halloween

Heart Gone Cold|Plastik Halloween

I can't sleep due to the tears that
fill my eyes once I close them

I'm tired from the lack of sleep,
tired from the
mistrust, deception, the lies

Oh, Why? Why is it that every time I
turn around it's those that I trust the
most stabbing my heart?

Bleeding clear, salty tears.


Hello peeps~ Sorry to bring gloom to your day, but I felt this poem lying somewhere inside and had to get it out. >.<'

Well in other news, I recently popped over to Plastik [X], and discovered that:

1) I never hit the subcribo *facepalm* Which gave me a goody bag of skin/eye/clothes. I went and told some friends/people I know that are new to SL that they should go subcribe. :O

2)  In the back of the store theres some halloween group-gift goodies, some halloween clothes cheapies and stuff! I think the owner knows her halloween!

Lastly, I would like to say that Plastik has GREAT customer service. An item I bought didn't deliver (silly SL), and she  was very kind and prompt to making things right! I'm a happy costumer. :3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Eyes: MONS / Naamah eyes - Black *Cinema, Freebie [X]*

Eyeshadow: .::CENSORED:: - Tattoo Makeup 1 *Scary Face Gatcha [X]*

BODYshop: 
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - angel - C tone
Lipstick: "The Sugar Garden" ^ - Angel "Super Nude" Lipstick
Hair: [yulicie] [X] - Bambi 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings *Nors Outlet*

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: Auxiliary - Slouchy Tank -  White *TDRB*
Tights: Fashion Victim - My cute legging heart
Gloves: *Luck Inc.* - Bish Gloves Black *Swag Fest*
Mouthie: :[Plastik]: - -Wrapped Candy:// Dracberry *Group Halloween Freebie*
Necklace: -Glam Affair- - Rea Necklace Dark Bronze
Ring: :::Le Primitif::: Mustache Ring White
lassitude & ennui - Slightly monstrous horns dark / rainbow
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas boots

0 comments: