Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Demoness Working on a Disguise

Demoness Working on a Disguise

Hey peeps, Inuoko Shikami here! Firstly...HAPPILY BELATED BIRTHDAY MWDS!!!! Yea...I forgot to mention that yesterday was this blog's first birthday. Whoops. *blows a party horn* \o/

So today, it looks like Inu's working on a human disguise. xD Poor demoness...She's wearing a couple goodies from The Costume Ball....
 I would just like to say that, what a long, strange trip it's been. I have learned SO much since I started blogging. I learned Photoshop skills, writing skills, blogging skills, social networking skills and much more. But most importantly, I learned that I love SL fashion, and I love sharing my LOTDs with you all! I can't picture myself not blogging anymore; this little hobby has turned into something much more. It's a big part of my life now.

Cheers to many more years of my fashion finds! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

The Costume Ball Info: [X] (Ball not yet open, see link for details)

Costume Ball Credits:
Eye Monster: #Ziau# - Mesh Eyes - Monster #Silver
Fangs: #Ziau# - Monster Fangs #Stained/Female#

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - mei mei - C tone
Lipstick: "The Sugar Garden"^ - Angel "Barbie Pink" Lipstick
Hair: ::Exile::  - All for Love *The Attic Event*
Eye Human: .Insufferable Dastard. - Reflections / Free Pair / Sunset *Cinema Event [X]*
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 - Princesses Rule!

Create an OUTFIT:
Uniform: : ) BCC. - Clueless school girl Baby pink
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks brown
Necklace: .::YoPulga::. - Black Mustache Necklace
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - AngelWings - Long SILVER
Glasses: [Gos] - Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
Bracelets: [EY:NO] - Watch & Leaf-Bracelets (black) silver
Shoes: [Decoy] - Lea Pumps - Pink/Brown

PARTZ:
Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Pretty Princess *Scary Face Gatcha Event*
Tail: Blah. - (My Devilish Tail / Light Blue) *Gatcha*
Trident: Blah. - (My Devilish Trident / Light Blue) *Gatcha*

0 comments: