Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sour Lime

Sour Lime

Hello peeps! Today I bring you a very kawaii school uniform, full of brightness! xD...

 Yes..i'm derp-facing in the first photo...lol.

Sorry if you all don't like the jump breaks/cut-offs i've been doing. It's just...well, you know that sometimes I do a super long talking post. I don't want to "junk up" feeds with my ramblings x.x'....

Anywhos, my uniform is by  .::Kre-ations::. [X], called "-Kaiko School- Female Uniform". I very much love this uniform! It's just so...bright! I wish these were my high school uniform colors, rofl.
I would like to  point out that while most of the uniform is mesh/sculpt, the top is a system clothing layer...not that it's a bad thing or anything, I like it. <3

This uniform seems to go very well with items from Candy Mountain... :D Just pointing it out, lol. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: : ) BCC. - [Milk] Heim 07 *Gatcha, The Arcade Event*
Hair: ::Exile:: - Turn the Page
Eyes: Candy Mountain - . spooky green .
Nails: Izzie's - Gradient Nails
Band-aids: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Band-aids w Heart Paint

Create an OUTFIT:
Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Candy Chu *New, Freebie*
Lime Drink/Nom: Candy Mountain - . fruity SUCKA - lime .
Hair Stars: [Love Soul] - Hair Accessory*STARS-Neon*
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Candy Love Heart - Long - LIME *Gatcha, The Arcade Event*
Ring: [HANDverk] - Serpent Ring.pink *Gatcha, The Arcade Event*
Dark Midday Designs: "Esther" - Pumps with Socks Fatpack

0 comments: