Friday, September 14, 2012

Samurai School|*Milk* Feet Review

Samurai School|*Milk* Feet Review

Ohai!

Soooo my infamous migraines have stricken me again..ow. But i'm going to do this post anyway cause I love you all. :P <3 Sorry for it being later than I had hoped though. >.<'

So today Inu's dressed as a samurai school girl, sword and all. She doesn't wear shoes very often for more precise movement. She carefully cuts her hair with her katana, keeping it nice and short. She's seen too many poor female samurai pulled by long hair and defeated. Inu is at the top of her class, training to be the best female samurai the world has ever known.~

O.O Lol. Nah, not really. Anywhos,  today I wanna talk about the new feet released by *Milk*...
Milk's new feet are pretty neat! Yes, I can rhyme. :D Below is a full review on the feet i'm wearing. If you're not interested in it, feel free to skate on down to the end of the post for a link to  *Milk*, and credits. <3

I'm sporting Milk's new Barefeet! They come in two types: Flat (shown), and Tippy Toes.

In whichever pack you choose, you get detailed rigged mesh feet in sizes  0, 10, 20....up to size 100, a blending sock to help you get the best skin match, an alpha layer to hide your "system" feet, and a color HUD.

I must say that I do like all the sizing options. Everyone's feet is usually size 0 when it comes to shoes, but theirs nothing more weird than tiny bare feet on a big body. *shivers* I think almost everyone should be covered with so many sizes. I'm wearing size 0, in case you're wondering. <3

The blending socks come in a range of six skin tones to choose from: Grey, Ebony, Light, Pale, Tan, Vamp. I think these socks are quite interesting because they go sorta up the leg, giving a more interesting skin blend. Please note that these socks are no mod, meaning you cannot edit them, buuut their are many skin options so this probably wont even be a problem. I even tried these without the blending socks and they still looked good.

Last but not least, we have the color hud. The hud comes with options to change the color of the feet by giving you basic skin tones that seem to match the socks,  a color-picker, and if that's not enough, a RGB value inputer.

The hud also includes basic natural nail colors which also seems to match the other basic skin tones. Of course their are a handful of nail polish colors as well to choose from: Grey, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Green, Fuchsia, Black.

Let me note that with the hud, make sure to hit the "apply" button after using the color-picker tool. I'm a scatter-brain most of the time so I admit that I was confused for a second, but I don't blame the product for it, it's quite obvious for non-scatter-brains. ^^'

All in all, I think this is a great product. The feet are adorb, have detail, and include several ways to get the right tone (or close enough for people like me). I really like the fact that it gives you a nice amount of "basic" skin options, and would be excellent for someone who hasn't been in SL a long while and aren't very familiar with huds, your average lazy skin matcher, or bloggers/models who need to change skin tones on the fly. These are some really neat feet! :)

Pick up a pair of these purty feets at *Milk* [X].

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Uniform + Sword: .::Kre-ations:.. - School Uniform [X] (Top: System/Prim, Skirt: Mesh)

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory>
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Noriko Mesh Hair - Flaming cherry
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ - **French** nail
Ears: Violent Seduction - Sphynx Ears *Lucky Board*
Bloody Knees: *Anymore.. - bloody knee

Create an OUTFIT:
Glasses: [Gos] - Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
Gloves: Izzie's - Leather Gloves black
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Neko Tail - Snow Leopard

0 comments: