Friday, September 07, 2012

I Work Out!

I Work Out!

Hello sweeties! I work out! xD

Sorry, but I made a sort of "exercise" outfit for Inu, lol.

I especially liked the idea that I had on adding the skateboard and a couple poses from Focus Poses Skateboard Set [X]. I think it added a nice touch to the photo. ;)

The top is from Milk [X], called "Hello Titty", in Pink. I love the name. xD Milk is one of the latest, hawt stores to cover up your boobie implants (or just your regular boobies), haha. If you haven't been there yet, I really suggest you make a visit for some naughty fashions.

My Shoulder buddy helping me with my exercise is a Booshies [X] Lil'PetZ Girecko. I thought this little guy would go great with this post because well..most of us know the story of the Tortoise and the Hare, lol.

Inuoko Shikami - \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Elly <Cocoa>
Hair: Magika - Tendency *New colors added to the 3rd/Dipped color pack!*
Nails + Bow Ring: -UtopiaH-  - Grunge Checkers Bow Ring/Long Nails
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Checkers on my Body Tattoo
Face Piercing: - .Hause of Darcy. - Compassion Piercing Set Prt. 1
Pelvis Piercing: - .Hause of Darcy. - Thrust
Naval Piercing: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing

Create an OUTFIT:
Fuck n Hawt - LIl'Shorts (MESH) Black
Legwarmers: irma warmers - pink
Neko Ears: Mutation Industries: cat person ears black
Necklace: Blah. - (My Emotional Poop Necklace) Sad/Short *Gatcha*
Wristband: Cobrahive - Wristband (pianokeys)
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles (silver)
Ring: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring (silver)
Ring: (epoque) - Pipeline Ring - Obsidian
Glasses: [Gos] - Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Bobbed Tail
Shoes: F-WINGS SHOE

0 comments: